Marcel

Chapter Twenty - Five

(Blair POV)

"That was  amazing." I said breathlessly. Harry didn't say anything, his body just stayed pressed on top of me, lightly kissing the marks he left over my neck.

"I have no idea why I waited so long for that." He moaned, now just resting his head against the crock of my neck.

"Well this proves you're definitely not gay." I joked, playing with his hair. I could feel him smirk against my neck. "Even though you could pass for it in the Best Song Ever video." I smirked, he just laughed, still not moving from on top of me.

"I think I did pretty good."

"Sexy nerd." He pulled his head up and his lips met mine again.

Round 2

***

"This never get's old!" Khloe exclaimed.

All 10 of us were here and we were watching the new video that was released. I couldn't stop laughing. We had it up on the big scream and just kept laughing.

It was them, and that's why I loved them.

"Liam you are puuur-feect!" Danielle mocked making us break out in laughter.

I leaned my head against Harry's chest, still feeling happy from earlier. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled my back against his chest.

"Marcel" I teased, he blushed before ducking his head down. "Cute as a button, every single one of you" I kept going. And again, we all laughed.

"I think this calls for a celebration!" Louis shouted, standing up. I looked at Eleanor who was smiling widely.

She seemed weirdly happy.

"I agree!" Niall added in, we just laughed.

"Let's go bowling!" Perrie said, standing up with Zayn, I nodded my head in agreement. I looked up at Harry smiling.

"Wanna?" I asked him quietly, he nodded his head.

"Sounds good to me."

"One question though" I said when him and I stood up with everyone else. Everyone watching what I was about to say.

"Yes?"

"What was it like getting close to Zayn?" I smirked.

***

When it came to getting ready, the gals and I decided to joke around, so I was wearing this . Khloe wore some clothes for Niall, and to be honest, I think there's something going on between them.. But I haven't asked her yet. I'm planning on asking Harry about it later.

"Marcel, I'm ready" I joked walking down the stairs, the boys took a look at us and just laughed.

"Really?" Harry asked, pulling me into a giant bear hug.

"Love you?" I offered him, he smirked.

"Yeah yeah.. love you too"

We decided to walk to the bowling alley cause it was some what late and don't expect many people to be out.

We walked in two's. Niall and Khloe were in the back, Harry and I in front of them, Perrie and Zayn in front of us, followed by Louis and El and then Danielle and Liam.

"Nice shirt" He smirked, intertwining our fingers.

"Thank I'm like totally a big fan" I exclaimed in my best annoying voice I could. He laughed hysterically.

"Blair, come up here for a second!" Danielle called, I let go of Harry and switched spots with Liam as he went back to Harry.

"Helllooo!" I cooed, throwing my arm around her shoulders.

"Did you and Harry have sex?" I nearly choked.

"What?" I asked.

"Both of you seem weirdly closer than usual today... Did you?" She asked again, more quietly.

"Ye-"

"-Sluts!" My head whipped to my right to see 2 girls across the street looking at us.

"Save it Jen! They're just publicity stunts!" The other one said loudly.

Times like these always piss me off.

". Leave it" Dani whispered beside me. I sighed.

"She's the one that lied about being in a relationship with Harry Styles!" Yup. Then I left.

I crossed the street, I could hear someone following close behind me but I didn't think much of it. The girls seemed shocked I was coming to them because they started shifting uncomfortably.

"Take a picture girls it will last longer." I hissed at them, still stalking towards them. I think they were like 15.

"Babe, stop." I turned and saw it was Harry following me.

"Did he just call her babe?" The 'Jen' girl asked. I smirked.

"Is there a problem?" Harry asked looking at them. They both froze, in utter shock. "Excuse us ladies, my girlfriend and I were just about to go out." He said. I held in the laugh before he grabbed onto my hand so they could see. Again, they said nothing and we left.

"Don't listen to what they say to you." Harry muttered to me before kissing my temple and continuing to walk.

"I know.. And Danielle, to your question,.. Yes!" I smirked looking at her before Harry and I walked the rest of the way together. Danielle just laughed hysterically before I'm guessing, filling Liam in on it.

"What?" Harry asked me.

"Nothing she just asked me something important." I smirked.

"What was it?"

"If I had sex with Marcel"