Trinity

Chapter Fourteen

(Blair POV)

"Danielle, are you alright?" I asked, opening her bedroom door after Harry had dropped me off back home. All I could hear were the whimpers coming from her mouth.

I opened her bedroom door and gasped at the sight. She was on her bed, hiding in the pillows with Kleenex everywhere, crying.

"Oh my god, Danielle what happened?" I asked rushing to her side. She looked up at me with puffy eyes, I wiped them away with her thumb.

"I c-can't take I-it" She hiccupped, I furrowed my brows.

"Calm down, hun." I soothed her, holding her in my arms as she cried.

It was the least I could do.

"Try again" I whispered. She took in a long shaky breath.

"I was called a fake whore today just because I bought a pair of heels." And she was in tears again.

"What?" I asked in complete shock.

"F-fans are so cruel sometimes" She continued to bawl. My heart was breaking.

Is this going to happen to me? Am I going to be in my bed bawling my eyes out because comments will get to me.

"I mean, most of them are so kind, and accepted me, and these comments are always unexpected, and I don't know why I'm so hated sometimes. I'm hated for being in love? I just don't get it." I continued to rub her back "If I wasn't with Liam, or if no one knew about us, she never would've said that to me."

I could feel tears brimming my eyes, I felt horrible for her but now I was feeling scared for myself..

Hated for being in love?

What.

"Does Liam know?" I asked her, handing another Kleenex to her.

"No, I don't like to worry him with this kind of stuff" She told me, I sighed.

"Danielle, I think you should tell him when you get very upset about it." I told her as calm as I could.

"No, he'll get upset and he won't focus. You'll understand eventually." Her words it me, and they hit me hard.

I was going to know eventually.

"I'm sorry Dani." I kissed the top of her head before laying next to her.

We spent the rest of the evening watching old movies, eating ice cream and telling embarrassing stories from out past.

NEXT DAY.

"WAKE UP!" I jumped and was very confused when I saw Khloe standing over my bed.

"How the hell did you get in here?" I asked, still catching my breath.

"Danielle let me in, she went on a coffee run. So how are you? Wanna go out tonight? Let' go for dinner? Oh, how about the club? Let's -"

"Khloe one at a time." I cut her off, making us both giggle.

"Wanna hang out today?" She asked simply. I just laughed at her.

"Yes. Can Danielle tag along?" I asked innocently.

"But I really wanted a day to catch up" She pouted

"I know, and we will. She's just having a rough time right now.. Pleaassee?" I begged. She groaned.

"Fine. But you owe me" She shot at me, I smiled before throwing a pillow at her.

"Babe? You home?" I smiled widely as I could hear Harry inside.

I get rather excited when he's around.

I shot from my bed and booked it down the stairs, Khloe waiting at the top. I jumped up on Harrys back, making him laugh.

"I guess you are home" She smirked, keeping me on his back, by gripping my thighs. I giggled before kissing his cheek.

"Hi" I said sweetly, sliding off his back and turning him to face me and kissing him softly.

"Oh get a room." I started laughing as I could hear Khloe coming down the stairs.

"I would but you were in mine" I shot back at her, making Harry blush at the ground. I leaned against him, still laughing with Khloe.

"Oh hi Harry, didn't know you were coming over." We all looked at the door to see Danielle coming through the door with 3 coffees.

"Hello" He kissed her cheek "Was on my way to the studio, thought I'd drop by quickly. Any fun plans for the day?" He asked looking around at us all.

"Nope, just having a girls day" I replied to him. He nodded his head before kissing my cheek.

"Well I better run, I'll call you in a bit?" He murmured to me. I nodded my head before having a sweet, simple kiss left to my lips.

****

I quickly got dressed and lead Khloe and Danielle out to my new car. I don't know why Harry felt the need to buy me this, I tried to get him to take it back, but he refused. He also had the papers so I couldn't take it back. I am still upset with him about it, but come on..

This car is my guilty pleasure.

"Where to ladies?" I asked. Khloe in the back, Danielle in the passenger seat and me driving.

"TRINITY!" They both cheered making me laugh.

"To Trinity it is."

****

Dimples: Watcha doing? Xx

Blair: About to eat, text you after (: Xx

I put my phone back down and smiled at the food in front of me. Todays been quite fun.

"This looks so good" Khloe said taking a bite of her burger. I nodded my head in agreement before eating some chips. But I noticed Danielle out of it a bit.

"You alright?" I asked, nudging her with my leg. She was looking out the window.

I look back and saw a girl on her cell phone.

Did she know her?

"That was the girl" She whispered, stirring her straw in her drink.

"What?" I asked back.

"From yesterday, in the store.. That was her." She replied.

I looked back out the window and smirked to myself before getting up.

"What are you doing?" Danielle asked, I ignored her and made my way outside.

I tapped on the girls shoulder as she hung up her phone

"What?" She hissed.

"Yeah um hi, you and my friend ran into each other yesterday and I Just wanted you to know, just because she's with Liam doesn't exactly mean she isn't human. So get over yourself because that was a really cold thing to say. Got it?" I wasn't exactly rude, just serious with what I was saying.

"Oh Danielle? That cow?" I just glared her.

"You don't even know her! "

"She's a slut!'

"And you're just jealous cause we're dating one of the boys!"

"Oh really? And who loves you, skank?"

"Harry, now let it go!" I shout my mouth fast, realizing what I Had just said to her.

I just told her I was dating Harry.

Shoot me in the face with a shotgun please!