I'm here now...

Chapter Nine  

 (Blair POV)

After my long hot shower, Danielle brought up some clothes for me to wear and makeup to clean myself up.

This house was huge. But damn, it was beautiful . I'm not sure who's room I'm in, I'm going to guess Louis' because I can see pictures of him and Eleanor in here.

But you never know.

I looked in the mirror and sighed, the cover up had helped the bruise on my jaw, but you could still tell it was there. I know I owed Harry a thank you for calling the police, but I also knew he was going to question me.. He knows something's up. He just hasn't had the balls to straight out ask me.

"Blair?" I jumped as the deep husky voice came from behind the bedroom door.

"Come in." I croaked out, my voice still dry.

He opened the door and I smiled at the cup of water he brought up. He handed it to me and gave him a thankful smile before taking a large sip. I watched as he sat on the bed and I continued to stand.

Silence.

"Harry, thanks for.. calling the cops, I-"

"-You lied to me." He cut me off, I looked at him confused.

I lied?

"How?" I asked him.

"You told me not to worry about it.."

"You didn't need to be worried about it." I muttered.

"Then where would you be right now if I didn't call!?" I didn't know how to respond to that.

"I'd be perfectly fine!"

"Will you just be honest with me, for once!?" I couldn't tell if he was angry, or if he was hurt.

"There's nothing to tell.." I whispered. Who was I lying to? him? or myself?

"You said that when I saw marks on your arms and hips, and being an idiot, I believed you! But now, seeing marks all over your body after having a day with your 'boyfriend', what's happening, Blair?" I took in a shaky breath.

"It's complicated" I muttered before slowly making my way to the door. But Harry stepped in front of it.

"You're not leaving until you explain to me why your boyfriend is leaving bruises over your body."

"You can't do that" I whimpered with my lips quivering.

Don't cry now, Blair.

"Well I am."

He grabbed hold of my arm, being sure to be gentle and walked over to the bed. He sat down and brought be down beside him.

"What do you want me to say, Harry?" I whispered, looking down and realizing he was kinda holding my hand.

"Just tell me anything, tell me whatever Liam and Danielle know because they had a fit when I showed the the not-"

"-You found my note?" I snapped at him.

"I was coming over to apologize for what Louis said in the limo. When I got there, the door was opened and the house was a mess, and you weren't there.. I was worried. I went to the kitchen and saw it, the next morning I showed it to them, but they didn't know what to do, so the next day I called the cops." He explained to me, looking down to the ground. I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"I didn't know." I whispered. He rested his head against mine before actually intertwining our hands together making my heart flutter.

"Ever since I met you, I've been trying to figure out what was going on, I never believed your car accident story and when Trevor asked me about you at White spot, I knew it wasn't good. I've been trying so hard to figure you out, but I can't when you keep hiding things from me.. Please.. just tell me the truth." His voice cracked at the end, and I had to wipe away a tear that was forming in my eyes.

"It started 2 years ago.." I started saying, keeping my head on his shoulder.

"I was still in high school, and he had just graduated, I was knew with the whole relationship thing and once he started getting more aggressing with me, I figured it was normal. But after a few months he started to tell me that I couldn't tell anyone and he would threaten me. But I had already told Liam so I was hooped either way. Before you guys went on your last tour for those 7 months, Liam and I got him into a rehab and talking with some councilors. I thought everything was done and we could just be h-happy.. but then you guys were gone.. The first month was a lot but then it went right back to his old ways and that's when he was raping me, beating and everything.." I paused for a few moments, not sure when to continued.

"He raped you?"

"Yup.. but the day you answered the door when I was there, is when everything happened.."

"So there was no car accident?" I held in a stiff chuckle.

"No, I had gone home from Danielle's the night before, and when I woke up he had a girls phone number on his hand so I got mad, I said something to him that made him mad and I locked myself in the bathroom.. He eventually got the door down and through me against the mirror and made it break.." I stopped, I was still rested against him but I noticed his arm now around me. "He tried to take off my clothes, and I screamed so much. I could feel glass digging in me from laying on it, so I picked up the largest piece I could and stabbed him in the hip and I ran. That's when I found myself in Danielle's drive way and you answered the door. "

It was silent. But it wasn't awkward, it felt good to tell Harry that.

"Why did you lie to me?" He murmured.

"I was scared. I could tell you knew something was going on, but I was scared to be judged.. And I had an impression that you weren't a fan of mine." I told him honestly.

"I was concerned. I didn't mean to make it seem like I didn't like you, I was just trying to figure you out." He replied. I nodded my head understanding.

"I know that now."

We were quiet again but I could hear shuffling on the other side of the door.

I got out from Harry's grip and opened the door to see only a guilty Zayn, Louis and Niall.

"You guys were listening!" I snapped, I noticed tears in their eyes. "And you're crying?"

"That's just really sad." Niall whimpered before hugging me, I winced at the pressure on my body.

"You're safe with us, Blair. That bastard isn't gonna touch you again." Zayn spit, I laughed before hugging him. I looked at Louis who seemed to be a wreck.

"Are you okay?" I asked him softly. He looked up at me and just engulfed me in a hug.

"I'm really sorry you had to go through that Blair, I swear if he ever comes near you again. I will kill him."

It was nice knowing that they cared that much.

Why was I so scared to tell them?

"Thanks guys, do you know where Liam is though?" I asked them.

"In his room, it's in the downstairs hallway, first door to your right." Niall said, wiping his eyes. I thanked them before making my way there.

I knocked on the door and after a few moments he opened it. His eyes were red and puffy and it broke my heart. I wrapped my arms around his torso and he gave me an amazing hug.

"You don't even know how worried I was" He cried in my shoulder.

"I know, but I'm here now, Liam."