I knew it

Chapter Eight

(Blair POV)

"I thought I wasn't going to see you again." Trevor whimpered. He was extremely drunk and crying. I wasn't giving in, so I just looked out the window. "Aren't you happy to see me?" I didn't respond.

Now I'm wishing I would've just stayed the night with the others, I don't know how he found me, but he did. I know Danielle won't see the note I left until she comes home, but who knows.. Maybe she'll come home early.

"You know.. I've been looking for you for a long time, and I found you and you're not even happy to see me" He went on. I shot daggers at him. I opened my mouth but didn't say anything. "And why the hell did you dye your hair? So I couldn't see you!"

And he starts to get mad.

"BECAUSE I SAW YOU AT WHITESPOT LAST WEEK BLAIR! You left in a hurry, and guess what? I followed you! I almost went inside but that boy with curly hair beat me to it! But I knew where you were! AND I GOT YOU!"

"Harry. The boys name is Harry." Was all I really got out of that whole thing he said. He pulled over on the side of the road and my heart started racing.

"Do you like this boy?" I didn't look at him, I winced as he grabbed my hair and pulled me over to him "DO YOU LIKE HIM!"

"N-no" I choked out, I felt like my neck was about to snap to be honest.

"LIAR!" He shouted making me jump.

I took my one shot, and I spat on him. He let go for a moment and I ran out the car. The rain wasn't really helping but I ran. I thought I had gotten away, but then when I felt a heavy weight knock me to the ground, I knew I was screwed.

"Nice try, you little bitch!" He spat before dragging me back to the car.

(Harry POV)

I didn't get a chance to show Danielle the note last night, because her and Liam were... busy? And I knew she wouldn't really understand what it was, so I waited until this morning.

"DANI!" I called as she emerged from the bathroom, her hair in a bun, no makeup and in Liam's clothes.

Ok.

"What?" She croaked out. I just handed her the note.

I watched as she read over it and her lip started to quiver.

"LIAM!" She called out, he came out without a shirt on and was rubbing his eyes. She handed him the note and he didn't look thrilled.

"Where'd you get this?" He snapped in my direction.

"At the house last night, I went to apologize for what Louis had said, and when I went in the door was open and the house was a mess, and this was on the counter." I told them. "Why, what's the big deal?" I asked,

If Blair was telling the truth, which I know she's not, but still, this shouldn't be a big deal. She's with her "lover"

"N-nothing, Liam, can you give me a ride home please?" Danielle asked innocently

"Of course, uh.. Harry.. stay here and.. yeah.. bye"

Okay? Bye?

"Bye"

(Blair POV)

4 DAY'S LATER....

My eyes fluttered open to nothing but pain over my body. I had a sheet wrapped around me and I was naked, I remembered last night, and that was not fun..

I was technically raped.

I tried to sit up but it hurt, I had fresh bruises over my body and a massive headache.

"Stay quiet, the cops have been up and down this street a thousand times looking for you." He hissed. This kinda made me smile. But he looked pissed off.

"Good." I muttered, he hissed at me before slapping me across the face.

I didn't cry, or even whimper. I wasn't letting him bring me down anymore, I really didn't give a damn now.

"Awe, you're such a man. Hit a girl because she can't even speak.. No, you're a freaking asshole! And I can't wait for the cops to arrest your ass!" He seemed taken back. "And when you get out of that hell hole, don't bother looking for me. Because I'm going to be long gone baby, long gone." I finished.

I walked over to the window with the sheet wrapped around me, I think I left him struck because he didn't do anything to stop me.

"HELP" I screamed while banging on the window. I did this a few times before an officer noticed me.

"Go to hell, asshole" I hissed at him before they all broke into the house.

I watched, happy as I saw them put handcuffs behind his back. I blew him a kiss before he was dragged out the door.

"Excuse me, officer." I interrupted one of them,

"Yes dear?"

"Who called for you?" I asked. I was expecting a Liam or Danielle.

"Umm, I believe a Harry Styles called 2 days ago, we've been looking for you ever since." He told me. My heart dropped.

Harry called?

Wow..

"Do you mind if I got downstairs to grab some clothes?" I muttered. He nodded his head before I left.

Why did Harry call?

(Harry POV)

"Blair's here." Louis muttered as he opened my bedroom door. I shot out of my bed and followed him downstairs.

My eyes widened at the sight of her. She had no make up on so I could see marks on her face, and some on her legs from her shorts.

I KNEW IT!

"Excuse my appearance, but I'm just gonna go shower.." She whispered before heading up the stairs. I looked down at Danielle and I could tell she had been crying

"Talk to her." Liam muttered beside me

And say what?