Double Awkward

Chapter Fifty - Five

(Blair POV)

"Boys!" Simon had stopped by to the mansion to tell them something. My legs were still feeling like jello from Harry and I's event that happened only about a hour ago in the dressing room after the interview.

"Hey Si" They greeted him, he sighed sadly before sitting down.

"I have some bad news guys" He muttered. We all furrowed our brows at him.

"What is it?"

"Harry, remember how you were supposed to do a duet with Demi tonight at the show?" he asked, Harry nodded his head

"Yeah?"

"Well she couldn't make it." I looked around and noticed Niall frowning.

Ohh yeaah.. They used to have a thing.

Awkward.

"But.. We found someone who can." He added in, I was curious.

"Who?"

"Taylor Swift."

DOUBLE AWKWARD!

"W-what?" Harry choked out, suddenly pulling me a bit closer to him.

"She's back in London for her tour anyways, so she said she'd be able to." Silence.. "You guys are singing A Thousand Years by Christina Perrie."

Oh dear god.

We didn't dare argue with him about it, and after a short while he left. Leaving us all speechless.

"Well, I better get you and Lou ready." Muttered, standing up and pulling both of them up with me.

The drive to the stadium was quiet. I was driving, Harry in the passenger seat and Lou in the back.

Was this bothering me? Or was I upset because I knew Harry wasn't thrilled with it?

***

"Hey Blair!" I was embraced by a very, very tight hug by the woman herself as she came inside the dressing room where Khloe and I happened to be finishing up the boys.

"Nice to see you" I replied, giving her the hug.

"Yes! You too!"

I swear, she's always waaay to enthusiastic.

I turned around from her to only come face to face with Harry. He leaned down and gave me a very random, passionate kiss on the lips. But I didn't hesitate to kiss back. I guess that was his way of showing Taylor nothing was going to happen between them? I really don't know.

"I love you." He muttered, kissing my forehead as they all got ready for their mic's.

"I love you more." I replied,

He gave me one last smile before he and Tay made there way out of the room.

This I gotta watch.

They were both on the stage, clearly surprised expressions on the fans faces, but they went with it.. And I swayed back and forth as Taylor began to sing

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone?
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

She sang it beautifully, and then she took on the first chorus..

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

She stopped, and I smiled as the light went on Harry, as he began..

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

One step closer

Then I just zoned out. They were looking at each other, and I won't lie I felt jealous but I wasn't going to act on him. I watched the way she looked at him and it made me tear up inside. Now I know what Harry said when he knew the way Marcus looked at me.. And it doesn't feel good. She looked at him with such love. I looked at him, still looking at her with a smile on his face as they continued the song together.

I couldn't read his eyes though..

& It scared me..

(Harry POV)

The song ended and Taylor and I gave each other a friendly hug,. she didn't let go right away and it made me feel weird. Especially standing in front of a lot of girl who aren't a fan of hers.. anymore.

I have nothing against Taylor. Even though she humiliated me at the Brits, mocked me at the grammy's and even mocked me in her 22 video. But I never fought back.. Louis may have done something, but I didn't. I just smiled and moved on.

"You did so good!" She exclaimed, pulling away and giving me the brightest smile she always does..

"Yeah.. You too" I replied, not wanting her to get the wrong idea.

We smiled one more time before heading off stage. I went straight to Blair and engulfed her in my arms, spinning her around.

"You did really good" She said in my ear, when I pulled away I could've sworn her eyes were watering, but she was smiling so I couldn't tell.

I only had time to give her a quick kiss on the lips, and not ask her about it because we were rushed onto stage, to start the concert.

What was wrong?