Banana's

Chapter Thirty - Eight

(Blair POV)

Liam's been back for a while now, but still not feeling well. So today he's skipping rehearsal and staying home. I had to drop off some of Harry's things from my place so he could pack them, so I stayed awhile with Liam.

"How ya feeling?" I asked, sitting at the end of his couch. He gladly put his feet up on my lap making me cringe.

I hate feet.

"Better, just needed a day to rest" He murmured, putting his hands behind his head.

"Getting excited?" I asked, referring to the tour that they were leaving for in just a few days.

I hadn't let it really hit me yet that Harry and the boys were leaving, but I knew once I was saying goodbye to them, I'd be a train wreck.

"Yeah, I'm excited to get away and clear my head." He replied, I furrowed my brows at him before cluing in...

"How are you and Danni?" I asked quietly, he sighed.

"You know, we keep trying to make it work.. But now I'm starting to feel like I should just pull the plug." As soon as he finished that sentence I smacked his leg "OW!"

"Are you stupid!? You guys love each other! So what if you fight, Harry and I fight all the time-"

"You fight over what cereal to buy." He cut me off making me laugh.

"My point is, we still get through it and at the end of the day we still love each other." I told him.

"That's different. You guys have the time of day to see each other.."

"Not really, he's gone everyday with you guys and I sit at home and do nothing but eat ice cream and watch movies." I said, he chuckled.

"But you're here when he's home." He fought back,

"Yeah soo.. Danielle's a busy girl. She's a dancer for Christ sake. At least she gets to go on tour and be with you." Now what I said, was true..

Danielle and Khloe were going on the tour. Danielle was going to be a dancer for the performances. And Khloe, well she's the stylist so she has to go. I was offered to go, but I'm not a real stylist and I'm not into dancing anymore so I rejected it.

I was stuck here with Perrie and Eleanor.. Eleanor who actually wasn't going to be here much, for a modeling shoot in America, and then Paris and then in other places. So she would get to meet up with the boys then.

So basically it was just Perrie and I.

"I think you're right... I love her, and we'll be with each other everyday" He said, I smiled at him.

"Take her for a romantic night out when you hit Paris" I smirked, he blushed madly.

"If she let's me." He muttered.

"She will, shes' stressed too."

(Harry POV)

"Are we done yet?" I asked. We were honestly sitting at a table, doing nothing but looking at the schedule for this tour.

I though, was going of the February one.. Which I wasn't to pleased about.

I could either come home for my birthday, her birthday or valentine's day.

I told myself I would come for her birthday, but then I remembered valentine's day.

Which is apparently a girl's favorite day if their in a relationship.. So now I'm hooped.

"Just come back on the 14th, then you can celebrate all 3 occasions" . Niall said looking over my shoulder.

"How'd you know that's why I was thinking about?" I asked, furrowing my brows.

"Harry you're my best mate, I can read you." He smirked, "And you've been going off about it since Simon told us we were leaving." He added in, I rolled my eyes before looking back down.

Why is this so difficult?

(Blair POV)

"When are you coming home?" I whined over the phone, laying on Harry's bed, he just chuckled on the other end.

"Soon" He replied, I jumped when I heard a loud shriek in the back round. "Lou what are you doing?" Harry asked, pulling the phone away from him I'm guessing.

"Zayn threw a banana at me!" I heard Louis call back, I just laughed.

"Jesus... How's Liam?" He asked, coming back to me.

"Fine, he's sleeping on the couch downstairs" I replied.

"You're still at the house?" he asked like he didn't know.

"Yup, in fact I'm on your bed with nothing but your t-shirt on." I smirked, even though I really wasn't. I just love screwing with him.

"Don't even." He smirked making me laugh.

"I'm sorry, I just miss you." I replied, still laughing. I could tell he was smiling.

"I miss you too, love." Again, I love it when he calls me love. "But I gotta go, do not leave the house missy" He smirked, I just laughed.

"You better hurry then." I smirked before hanging up on him.

"BLAIR!" Liam called. I thought he was asleep?

"COMING" I called back, bolting out of Harry's room and going down stairs. "Yeah?" I asked, seeing him still on the couch.

"I'm gonna go down to the studio" he said, standing up. I furrowed my brows.

"I thought you didn't feel good?" I asked.

"I don't, but I don't want to miss much.. And I can only imagine what's happening without me."

"They're throwing banana's at each other." I smirked, remembering what Lou and Zayn were doing.

"My point exactly."

"Okay.. Well don't ever do yourself" I said, giving him a friendly hug.

"I won't, see you later."

"Bye"

And now I'm all alone ! Dang it.