Home

Chapter Forty

(Blair POV)

"Did I hear you properly?" Harry asked. We were skyping and I may have dropped a bomb shell on him.

"What did you hear me say?" I asked, giving him a "surprise" smile.

"That you bought a condo." He said, his face expression blank.

"Then you heard me right." I gave him, shoving another cheesy in my mouth.

"Why, though?" He asked me.

"I feel weird living in Danielle's house, when she's not even here" I told him honestly.

"So stay at the mansion."

"No, it's really nice Harry.. I think about it, we'll have somewhere where we can be alone..." I trailed off. He just stared at me blankly.

"I've been gone for a week, and you managed to do this." Was all he said. I sighed.

"Perrie's home, so I gotta go.. I'll send you a picture of it later." I said before closing my screen.

Why was he being such a arse about it?

Whatever. I already bought it.

"PERRIIEEE!" I called out, meeting her at the bottom of the stairs "I have a surprise for you" I smirked.

"What is it?"

"Remember how you couldn't find a bath seat for the baby?" I trailed off. .

"Yeah?" She replied, with a smile, knowing what I was gonna say.

"Well I did a little research.. and I happened to find one for you."

"Oh my god!! Really?" She replied with a smile plastered on her face. I grabbed her hand and brought her upstairs to Harry's room where I had it.

"There was a pink, green and blue one. And because you're so stubborn and won't tell me the gender, so got the blue." I told her.

She smiled widely when she saw it.

"It's so cute! Thank you so much!" She said hugging me. I laughed before pulling away.

"You're welcome!"

(Harry POV)

"So she bought a condo?" Niall asked, like he hadn't heard me properly.

"Yup." I replied, Danielle furrowed her brows.

"How come?" She asked

"She just wanted her own place.. She said she'd send me a picture of it." I told them,

I guess I came off like a jerk when Blair told me, but I wasn't expecting it. We had said we'd wait until IU was home for good and we'd buy one together, but I knew she really wanted to do this.. She said it was only temporary. Until I was home and we'd get one together.

"Oh, that's her now" I said, grabbing my phone.

Blair <3 :  picture of the new living room

I opened it and it wasn't bed. I showed everyone else and they smiled.

"That's something she'd buy." Liam snickered, I smiled before I got another one.

Blair <3 : bedroom

"Wow, that's nice" Khloe said, looking over my shoulder.

"I like the tv." I snickered making them laugh.

She sent me another one, which was just the spare bedroom there. It was ncie and if she felt safe there, I'll let it go.

Harry :Looks good :)

Blair <3 : Are u just saying that? Cause U didn't like the idea earlier..

Harry : I was just shocked, but yes I do like it

Blair <3 : It's only temporary , when you're back, we'll find a place :*

Harry : Looking forward to it :*

Perrriiiee : BLAIR IS AMAZING!!

Harry : Huh??

Perrriiiee : Sorry, that was for Zayn..

Harry : Okay?

"Zayn, Perrie wants you to call her." I smirked.

Well I clearly missed something there.

Zayn left the room and I tapped my foot, singing Kiss You in my head, just getting myself ready for tonight.

"Your girlfriend is amazing!" I jumped when Zayn came back.

"Funny, your girlfriend said that same thing.. What happened?" I asked.

"She found a bath seat!" We all looked at him blankly. "For the baby"