Merry Christmas 2

Chapter Thirty - Six (PART 2)

(Blair POV)

"You know what, just go straight to your mums." I told Harry, before he could turn off to Manchester.

"I thought we were going up to your dads?" He asked me, but still making the turn to Cheshire.

"I gave him a call. I don't want anything to ruin this day" I replied with a warm smile. Harry nodded his head and returning my smile.

"Soo I booked a hotel just a few blocks from mum's." He told me I blushed madly..

Remembering when Anne had said we kept her up all night.

Yup.

Not doing that again.

"Don't even remind me. That was so embarrassing!" I whined, he laughed.

"Indeed it was."

***

"Harry my darling!" I smiled widely when Anne opened the door and right away embraced Harry in a hug.

They were so close.

"Hello Blair" She said warmly hugging me as well

"Nice to see you again, Anne." I said politely, before holding onto Harry's arm again, she noticed this action and smiled before letting us in.

"HAROLD!" I jumped when another woman came out of no where and plunged on him like he was a bed.

Gemma? I'm guessing.

There was another man and he smiled at me before giving me his hand.

"You must be Blair, I'm Liam." Yup, that was Gemma.

"Nice to meet you." I said giving him my hand. But then I was tackled by the woman to.

"Harold has told me sooo much about you, it's so nice to finally meet the girls he's been ranting about." She said making me blush.

"Gemma" Harry hissed, but I smirked at him.

"I could say the same about you" I replied, returning the hug. I could hear Harry groan making us laugh.

"I like her." I muttered to him, as Gemma disappeared to the kitchen.

"She seems to like you too." He smirked.

I smiled at him before going up on my tip toes and placing a gentle kiss to his lips. I smiled when he wrapped his arms around me and tilted us side to side, not breaking the kiss.

"Ew, MOM HARRY'S KISSING BLAIR!" I jumped away when I saw Gemma standing in the doorway with a few presents.

"Gemma I swear to g-" I covered Harry's mouth with my hand to make him finish that sentence.

"What are those?" I asked, when Anne came in as well,

"Your presents" She replied happily, leading Harry and I over to the sofa. Gemma sat on Liam's lap on the chair and Robin had come in, introducing himself.

"Oh, Anne, you really didn't have t-"

"Shush shush" She cut me off. I blushed before feeling Harry's hand landing on my knee, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Mum, you didn't h-"

"Both of you stop, it's Christmas" She stopped him too making me chuckle.

We had gotten her and Gemma a spa pass, Harry picked something out for Robin and Gemma took care of Liam's gift.

"Oh my goodness, Anne, they're beautiful" I awed, looking at the 2 shirts she had gotten for me.

"I'm glad you like them, Harry said you liked wearing crop tops." She replied. I smiled widely at her before leaning over and giving her a hug. She happily hugged me back.

"What did you get?" I asked Harry, who was opening them.

"YES" He cheered, seeing the shoes he had received.

He looked adorable.

"You and your shoes." I snickered, he smiled before kissing my cheek and leaning over to hug his mum as well.

"These are from Liam and I" I was shocked to see Gemma handing Harry and I something.

We both laughed when we saw what they were.

"That's grand" I said, walking over to hug her and Liam, Harry did the same.

I took off my scarf and put mine on, doing a 360 turn to show it off, they all laughed making me smile as well. Harry followed my actions, putting his on too.

"That's to cute" Anne awed, I blushed before she brought us into the dining room for supper.

***

"where are your parents, dear?" I froze at Anne's questions. She's been firing one's at me all night, trying to figure me out. But this one made me stiff.

"Mum!" Harry snapped, but I put a hand on his knee to calm him.

"What?" She replied clueless. Then again, she didn't know.

"My dad lives in Manchester" I replied, taking a small bite of potato's

"And your mother?" I put my fork down and turned to her, giving her my full attention when I said this.

"She passed away when I was 7." She gasped, and the table went quiet.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry. "

"Don't be, it was a long time ago." I replied giving her a smile and going back to my food.

A few moments passed by and I just wasn't feeling the same.

"Can I be excused for moment?" I asked, looking at her.

"Of course, hun"

"Where's the bathroom?" I whispered to Harry.

"First door on the left, down the main hall way." He replied. I gave him a smile before leaving.

I felt everyone watch me go.

I opened the door and locked it behind me. I looked at myself in the mirror and broke. I few tears slipped from my eyes and I didn't wipe them away, because I knew I wasn't finished. I jumped when someone knocked on the door.

"Uhh, hang on." I said, trying to sound as normal as I could.

"It's just me, Blair." I heard Harry's voice on the other hand and I let him in. He noticed me and sighed before pulling into a hug.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think she'd ask you that." He murmured in my ear.

"I'm not upset with her.. I just.. I miss her a lot" I replied, feeling better now.

"I know, and mum feels horrible. She had to excuse herself as well" My head shot up and I looked at Harry.

"I'll be right back." I whispered, exiting the bathroom.

I passed the table and gave them all a smile before heading upstairs, to where I figured Anne would be.