Birthday Party

Chapter Six

(Blair POV)

I took in a deep breath before continuing my way inside the house.

What was his problem!?

"Hey, what was that about?" Danielle asked as I went in the kitchen, before I could answer, Harry came in.

"Thanks again guys, see you later." And then he left. I was shooting daggers in his back as he kept going to the door. I flopped my head on the counter and groaned.

"What was that?" She asked again.

"He knows something is up." I mumbled,

"How?"

"I don't know. He just does."

1 WEEK LATER :

"I'm nervous." I muttered as I looked at my outfit for tonight.

"Why?" Danielle asked, adjusting her hair over her shoulders.

"I've never been to something like this." I told her, she laughed.

"Trust me, once you get there you'll feel fine. Besides, you'll at least be around Harry most of the time.. Someone you know." She explained, I sighed.

"Why did Harry have to be my escort?" I asked her as I put a bit more lipstick on.

"I don't know, Simon's rules." She replied. I nodded my head before hearing a knock on the door. She gave me a wink before we made our way to the door.

When we opened it, it was the body guard Paul. I met him 2 days ago and I thought he was cool.

"You look very nice ladies" He complimented us, we both smiled before saying "thanks"

He brought us out to a huge block limo and opened the door for us. When we went in, all 5 boys were in there. My eyes landed right on Harry because he was already looking at me. The boys looked very nice and handsome.

I won't lie, I've always thought Harry was very attractive, but again, we don't seem to get along. He's weird around me, ..

"You look nice." He murmured silently to me as I took my seat next to him.

"Thanks, you clean up nicely yourself." I replied, he smiled before looking back at the boys.

I looked around and couldn't wrap my head around how this happened to me. All because I went to Liam and Danielle for help, now I'm going to Simon Cowells birthday party. Like, how? And I'm being escorted by Harry Styles. girls are going to hate me. Well, most of them already do.

"-Blair, are you listening to me?" I snapped my head up to see Harry looking at me.

"No, I'm sorry I totally zoned out there." I told him, he smiled showing off his dimples.

I'm a total sucker for dimples.

"It's going to be packed when we get there, so do not let go of my hand. And when we get inside turn to the right and stay there. People are going to want to take pictures of us, so you and Dani are going straight inside when that happens, I'll meet you to the right. Okay?" He told me,

We're going to be holding hands?

"O-Okay" I got out, he smiled before patting my knee,

"You'll be fine."

***

"Go now." Harry whispered in my ear, I shivered as I felt his lips grazing over my ear. I let go of his hand and went to Danielle.

"This is crazy." I said as her and I went inside.

IT WAS PACKED.

I could see Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Cher Lloyd, Rihanna, Chris Brown, and so many more people. And a lot more older people..

This was crazy.

"Harry tell you to stay on the right?" She asked me. I nodded my head.

"Yes, why?"

"Liam told me to go on the left" We both pouted before separating.

We kept looking at each other and laughing, and before we knew the boys came in. Niall, Louis and Zayn went straight in while Liam dodged to the left and Harry dodged over to my right.

"How was that?" I asked awkwardly, not really knowing why I did.

"Good, ready to go meet people?" He questioned, I nodded my head.

I let out a small smile as his hand found mine again and lead me around the place.

"I guess we'll start by taking you to Simon?" He suggested, I nodded my head.

We walked passed people, Harry saying hi and introducing me to some before we found the man of the night.

"Harry, so good to see you." He let go of my hand to gave Simon a quick hug "Ahh, you must be Blair?" He asked looking at me, I smiled before shaking my hand

"It's nice to meet you."

"You too, dear." He kissed my cheek before leaving?

***

"Having fun!?" Danielle screeched as she pulled me into a hug.

Someone's had a few drinks.

"I am, are you?"

"Yeess!" She slurred before crashing her lips onto Liam's. They had a full on make out session right there as I stood awkwardly.

"Hey" I jumped as Harry was by my side with a drink

"Hello" I replied. him and I seemed to be more friendly then at the beginning of the night.

We spoke about random things before someone caught my attention.

"Oh my god! Is that Christina Aguilera?" I choked out, he looked behind him and back to me smiling

"Wanna meet her?" He asked me. My eyes bulged open. She was my idol.

"Can I actually?" I asked in disbelief. He didn't reply, he only grabbed my hand and started leading me over.

The way he held my hand was different though, he actually intertwined our fingers.

I watched as he tapped on her shoulder and she turned around, I nearly passed out.

"Sorry to bother you, but I have someone who wants to meet you." He said pulling me closer to her. She smiled warmly before shaking my hand

"Hey dear, whats your name?" She asked me

"B-Blair" I stuttered, she giggled before taking out a pen and signing my hand, I thought I was going to die. She also pulled out a picture and signed that too. She gave it to me and I put it in my clutch.

"Still breathing?" Harry asked while laughing, I couldn't even answer him.

We kept walking until a slower song came on, and I noticed most couples starting to dance.

Awkward.

"Wanna dance?" I was caught off guard at his question, but the way he stuck his hand out for me to take, I had to take it.

"Sure" I whispered before letting him lead me to the dance floor.

He put his hands on my hips and kept mine on his shoulders, not wanting to get dangerously close, but he took my hands and wrapped them around his neck making me blush.

"Happy you came tonight?" He asked, so it wouldn't be awkward.

"Yeah, I'm glad I did." I could've sworn I heard him say 'Me too' under his breath..

"What's your favorite part so far?" Dancing with you.

"Meeting Christina" I lied.

We stopped talking as we kept dancing. I felt so relaxed, with him. I hadn't even noticed that I had put my head down on the crock of his neck. He kept himself close to me as well as we went with ,.

"I'm happy you came, too." He whispered. I could feel myself smile & blush but I didn't lift my head up.