Best Song Ever

Chapter Twenty - Four

(Blair POV)

"I had a good time." I murmured, keeping my arms around Harry's torso as we stood outside Danielle's house. Well my house too, but I still call it hers.

"Me too, we need to get out like that more" He agreed, pressing a gentle kiss to my forehead. I smiled before going up on my toes to kiss his lips.

"You can always come in, you know?" I whispered in his ear.

Hoping it would work this time.

I may sound desperate but I tried that night on my bed, I tried last night in the tent when we stripped, I almost tried this morning but I knew he wouldn't budge.

I feel like he might be gay.

"I uh.. I told Zayn I'd meet up with him." Liar. He grabbed onto my hands that were trying to tug him inside, and put them in his hands and leaned down to kiss me one last time.

"I'll call you later" He said, walking backwards. I held in the groan in my throat before putting on my best smile.

"Okay"

"Loveee yooou!"

"Love you too."

I watched him drive off, and I turned around and slammed the door shut.

"DANIELLE!" I shouted, she came down the stairs in nothing but a bra and a pair of Liams boxers,

"I uh.. didn't know you were home early." She muttered before Liam came down in nothing but a blanket around him making me scream.

"be honest with this question!?" I spat, flopping onto my back.

"What is it?"

"Is my boyfriend gay?"

2 DAYS LATER :

"Maybe it's the way she walked (OW), straight into my heart and stole it. Through the doors and past the guards.(OW) Just like she already owned it. ." I smiled as Harry sang his first part of Best Song Ever.

It's quite a catchy song.

Anyways, Perrie and I decided we would head down to the studio to surprise Zayn and Harry, and besides, Perrie and I haven't gotten much time to see each other. And right now, they're going over their new single.

"I really like this song." Perrie said from beside me, sipping her coffee. I nodded my head in agreement.

"Me too" I replied, but then she smirked at me. "What?"

"Danielle tells me you're having troubles with something..." She trailed off, my face flushed.

"No, I was over reacting." I mumbled.

"Nah, Harry's just an ass like that, I'm sure he wants to just as much as you do." I covered her mouth fast.

"Can we talk about this later?" I barked, even though I was laughing. She started laughing as well.

"Sorrrryy."

"Hello chica's" We both jumped when Eleanor came in.

Her and I... we're friends, but we're not at the same time. I don't think she likes me very much, she's very motherly, compared to myself. So we don't talk much.

"Hello." Perrie responded, I just gave her a warm smile before turning back to the boys.

I loved watching Harry in the studio. He was always so focused on his music, compared to the other boys who really like to goof off, Harry's very content with his work.

"Babe, you're zoning out again." I jumped when Perrie tried getting my attention.

"Don't I always" I smirked making her laugh.

3 DAY'S LATER :

"Soo.." I trialed off, it was just Harry and I at the house. (Mansion house) and well.. it felt kinda awkward.

He knew what I wanted to do, but I wasn't going to bother asking.. yet.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He suggested,

"We've watched all them" I replied dully. He chuckled lightly, clearly hearing the irritation in my voice.

"You know, Dani actually wanted me home.." I said before standing up. He sighed but followed me.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" he asked, holding onto both my hands, not letting me leave yet.

"Yup." I leaned up and pecked his lips before heading out.

I think I made it half way down the drive way before I stopped in my tracks.

No.

I want an explination.

So I turned around and barged right through the door again, to see he had just started moving back to the living room.

"Blai-"

"Are you gay!?" I blurted out. "Or a virgin? Or are you just not attracted to me in that way!?" I couldn't stop. It was coming out like word vomit. "Cause if you're not, then I -"

"Oh my god" I was cut off by his laughter, his face was beat red.

But I don't see what's so funny.

"No I'm not gay, no I'm not a virgin. Yes I'm very attracted to you in that way." He answered. I sighed.

"Then what is it?" I groaned, he just laughed before coming towards me.

All he did was take my hand and start walking me down the hall.

"Where are we going?" I asked, pretty much dragging my feet.

"Going to the bedroom, so I can give you what you've been dyeing for." He answered, with a smirk in his voice. I smiled widely before dragging him to the room.

And god damn, it was amazing.