Alcohol

Chapter Eighteen

(Blair POV)

"I can't even go outside with my boyfriend!" I cried in my bowl of ice cream. I had ALL the girls with me right now.

Khloe, Danielle, Perrie and Eleanor.

"It's going to pass, hun, soon you'll be able to tell them you're in a relationship." Eleanor tried to sooth me, but I just cried harder.

Why was I so emotional about this? Not like it would last more then 2 weeks.

"Well, the lads are going to the club tonight.. Do you wanna come with?" Danielle asked. I sighed.

"Would it make me look stupid if I didn't?" I asked, hoping for an honest answer.

"To be honest, yes.. So get up and get dressed in something sexy" She smirked, I sighed before dragging my lazy ass off my bed.

***

"Daaamn girl, you fine!" I blushed at the random compliment I had gotten once the girls and I entered inside the club. I was in a black short, tight dress with lack heels. My hair was curled and I did my makeup like perfection.

I felt hot.

"Boys said they're in the private room!" Perrie yelled over the music. I personally didn't know where that was, so I just followed the group.

We went up some steps and came face to face with the door, Danielle pushed it open and we smiled as the boys were all there. It was private so I could be with Harry in here. But when I got there, he didn't let me kiss him.

"There's paps everywhere, peeking through windows and stuff. I'm sorry" He told me, it felt like someone stabbed me in the heart but I didn't let my emotions come through. I nodded my head before falling onto Danielle's lap, who was sitting on Liam's lap.

"DRINKS!" We cheered as a woman brought in more then enough drinks to make us last.

I was really pissed off because she was really hot . I wish I could wear that to work. And what was making me fume? She had googily eyes for MY boyfriend.

"Thanks" I muttered, not very politely as she handed me 2 shots. She gave me a weird look but I just took both shots and rested myself against Danielle. She wrapped both arms around me in a funny way.

She's my best friend.

"This isn't right.." I muttered. I stood up and walked to the stereo. Everyone seemed to agree with what I was doing so I cranked up whatever was in the player.

Khloe got up and well, we just started dancing with each other.  What girls do. We both had a drink in our hands and I could feel Harry's eyes on me. But I didn't let it phase me.

He was being a bastard.

"SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS EVERYYBOODDDYYY!!" Khloe and I screamed to the song. After, all of us taking a shot.

Hours passed by, and I was beyond intoxicated,

"I have to peeeee" I slurred before stumbling out of the room. Harry slapped my ass before I walked away but I ignored his remark.

On my way I happened to bump into that slutty bartender.

I went to the bathroom and did my business. I think I washed my hands, anyways.. Then I left. I went back to the room and noticed Harry gone.

"Where'd Harold g-go?" I slurred, everyone laughed.

Well so far, I've made out with all the girls. Yeah, I know.

Well I couldn't make out with my boyfriend... Soo...Yeah.

"He went to go dance with people out there!" Perrie screamed before her lips attacked Zayn. I nearly barfed in my mouth before hunting for my man.

My eyes scanned the crowd, lights blinding me and everything flashing. But it caught my attention. Harry was talking to that slut. They were on opposite sides of the hall together, but seemed to have quite the talk going on. When all of a sudden she was making out with him like there was no tomorrow..

You know what the worst part was? ...

He didn't even push her away...

I grabbed a random drink from someone and just threw it, not trying to hit her. But to hit him.

He jumped at the liquids contact and looked right at me. I gave him the finger and left the place

Not looking behind me at all.

****

I knew by now that makeup was most likely spread all over my face, but I really didn't care at this moment. All I could think about was that chick and him making out.

I bet he didn't even come after me.

I was snapped form my thoughts when I bumped into someone, I looked up and gasped.

"Taylor?" I choked out.

"Oh my god, what happened?" She asked, giving me a surprise hug.

"I-I.. I just..." Then I broke down. She hugged me again.

"Come with me." She said warmly.

After about a 15 minute walk, we appeared to a hotel, which I'm assuming she's staying at.

She gave me some clothes to change into and then she sat on the bed with me.

"Why are you helping me?" I whispered, she sighed.

"I'm going to take a wild guess something happened with Harry?" She asked, not answering my question.

"H-he cheated!" I choked before crying again.

"Awe, I'm so sorry."

You know, everyone make's Taylor out to me a heartless cow. She's actually really sweet.

"I really don't know what to do, he didn't even push her away from him." I kept going.. She just continued to rub my back.

"Well I'm not letting you go anywhere tonight, lay down."

"Taylor I-"

"Lay down." She was so motherly.

":Thanks Taylor.."

(Harry POV)

"..Blair please, I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking.. I just.. please! I lo-" I froze. "Just please call me back, I'm worried about you.. I'm so sorry" I hung up my phone for the millionth time searching these streets.

I don't know why I did it..

She was a typical slut, saying things any guy would want to hear, and before I knew it she was on me, I tried to push her away, but from Blair's view, it looked like I was getting more into it.

I decided to call again. I wasn't going to stop until I got a hold of her.

I let it ring before there was an answer.. But it wasn't her.

"Taylor?"