Mystery Girl

Chapter Fourty - Six

(Blair POV)

Well Perrie and I decided not to go until we woke up in the morning, because I was upset and would probably crash us into a tree. She wanted to stay here for the night, just incase I changed my mind.

I won't lie. I've thought about it non stop if I should stay. But I think I need to go for a few days. And have time to just not stress over this.

"Ready?" I asked Perrie, as I put Lucy in the dog cage I got. She sighed.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" She asked, getting into the car.

"Perrie, you don't have to come with me. But I'm going" I told her for the millionth time. She groaned.

I knew she didn't want to do this. But I wasn't making her.

"I can't do it." She whimpered. I sighed, but I understood.

"It's fine.. I'll call you as soon as I get there. " I told her, leaning over and giving her a side hug, seeing we're both sitting in the car.

"Lav you boo!" She muttered.

"Love you too, if Harry was telling the truth and he comes.. Tell him I'm fine." I said, wiping the tears that were falling from her eyes.

"I will.. Have a good visit." She said, opening her car door. I smirked.

"Yeah.. Right.." She just giggled before hopping out.

I waved at her as I drove by

Here goes nothing...

***

By the time I got to my dads, it was 2 p.m. I was nervous to see him. Seeing that I Just kinda left. He probably won't even recognize me.. I knocked on the door and waited a few moments before he answered it. His mouth hanging low when he saw me.

Okay.. I guess he did recognize me.

"Blair?" He choked out, in complete shock..

"Hi dad.." I whispered. I was honestly taken back when he just pulled me into a hug.

"I've missed you so much" WTF.

"Missed you too.." I muttered.

"What brings you home?" He asked, opening the door for me. But I walked back to my car and grabbed Lucy. He face fell. "What brings both of you home?" He said.

"Can I come back for a few days?" I asked, feeling tears threatening to spill. he took notice to this and nodded his head.

"Of course, sweetheart."

I like this side of dad.

I walked up to my old bedroom and let Lucy out and put her up on my bed. I sat next to her and scratched behind her ears.

"So where's your boyfriend?" My dad asked, coming up to me. I froze. What one? "The famous one" He added in.

"How'd you know about that?" I asked him..

"Darling, you're in almost every magazine kissing him." He smirked, I blushed madly.

"We're uh.. " But that's when the first tear fell.

"Do I need to get my shot gun?" He asked. I let out a stiff chuckle.

"No, we're still together.."

"Why are you crying then?"

"You know.. Can we talk about this later.. I just want to settle in." I changed the subject. he sighed before nodding his head. He came over and kissed my cheek.

"Sounds good." Then he left.

I layed on my back and groaned in frustration. But I smiled when Perrie texted me.

Bestfraand<3 :I MISS U!

Blair : I MISS U 2 BOO!

Bestfraand<3 : That rhymed!

I just laughed at her before pulling Lucy over to me

This better have been worth it.

3 DAY'S LATER

(Harry POV)

"You're early!" Perrie exclaimed jumping into her boyfriends arms. I smiled at the sight. And Perrie... Definitely looks.. pregnant.

"I missed you" Zayn murmured, pressing a kiss to her lips.

Yuck. I want Blair.

They continued their lovey dovey conversation and I awkwardly stood there.

"Hi Harry" Perrie said, giving me a hug.

"Hello, how're you doing?" I asked, being as nice as I could. Even though I really came back for one thing only.

"I'm good thank, how are you.. doing?" She asked, something told me she was talking about the Blair situation.

"Is she here, Perrie? Or is she at her dads?" I pretty much cut right to it.

"She went to her dads 3 days ago." She muttered, looking down. I groaned before punching the brick wall, "Son of a bitch" I winced at the pain.

"Harry stop!" Zayn said, grabbing my arm.

"No! I don't know where the hell he lives!" I went on.

"I do" We all looked over to see a girl standing there looking at us.

"Who are you?" I snapped, I know I sounded harsh. But I was more then frustrated.

"Sorry to be eavesdropping.. But I know who you're looking for.." I couldn't read her at all.

She was a beautiful girl. She was the natural beauty type. To me, She's nothing compared to Blair but still. She almost seems mysterious. A little school girl that could kick someone's ass I guess.

"How do you know Blair?" I asked, I hadn't recognized her at all.

"I'm Aleanbh." I furrowed my brows. Nothing I've ever heard. "Pronounced A-lan-uv" Okay.?

"Yeah I'm Harry, how do you know her?" I went right back to my question.

"I went to school with her, Khloe, Liam and Trevor." Ew. Trevor. "Her boyfriend was quite an ass. Older than her I believe." She muttered.

"She's not with him anymore." I hissed.

"I know, she's with you."

"Can you please just tell me where my girlfriend is?"

"On one condition."

"What?"

"I get to go with you, and say something to her I've been dying to say for 2 years now." I furrowed my brows.

"I can't believe I'm about to agree to this." I muttered, scratching the back of my neck. "Okay, fine, Let's go."