LA

Chapter Fifty - Three

(Blair POV)

Harry got stuck in the studio last night so he didn't come over. In his case, that's probably the most safe situation for him. I got more out of Khloe, so all I know is she was a waitress and her name was Jessica.

I wasn't going to bust him right away, I was going to play with it a bit. .. Almost make him fess up without realizing it.

It'll be fun.

Anyways, I agreed to meet him and Louis at the mall, because Khloe had taken the other boys out to buy things for concerts.

Louis and Harry are pretty much my boys when it come's to getting ready. I'm always dressing them and stuff. We're like the 3 muskiteers before shows.

ANYWAYS, I'm dressed in this and was ready for whatever was going to happen.

"Be a good girl for mommy, I'll be home in a few hours." I said to my dog, she just gave me 'wtf' look before I headed out.

This shall be great fun !!!!

***

"Hey!" I said, giving my boyfriend a hug and a quick peck on the lips, and then giving Lou a hug as well.

"Blair, can we buy speedos?" I nearly choked.

"No, Lou, you can't get any speedos. I think Khloe would kill me." Khloe. I wonder if her and Niall ever spilled the beans.

"But-"

"No." I stopped him short, he groaned but I laughed.

"Can we grab lunch before we shop?" He came out with another question as I locked hands with Harry.

"Sure?"

We made our way to the food court, most people looking but they were nice enough to stay away. We grabbed our food and took a seat in a table farthest away and most private.

"So how was your day with Khloe?" Harry asked. I smirked to myself.

"Really good, she told me about the tour... LA... Hotels....Restaurants..." I muttered. He choked on his fry and Louis started laughing. But I acted like I had no idea what was happening.

"What's so funny?" I asked totally confused.

"Nothing!" Louis blurted out, still laughing. I looked up at Harry and furrowed my brows.

"Did I miss something?" I muttered him, he scratched the back of his neck.

"N-no."

He just lied to my face.

***

"Harry do you think I could pull off the waitress look?" I smirked, holding the costume in front of me. Louis muttered something to him before walking by me. But I stopped him.

"I feel like I'm missing something." I said to him, he sighed, almost giving me a guilty look.

"Nope."

He just lied to my face as well.

I didn't think much of it before looking back at Harry who was looking at the ground,

"You alright?" I called to him, his head snapped up and he nodded .

"Yeah.. We should start shopping though." He muttered, beginning to walk.

I hope he feels guilty.

***

"Lou , you should get this shirt" I said holding it against him, he looked in the mirror.

"I don't like it" He said, then I looked at Harry. I walked to him and held it against him.

"It looks better on you.. I'm buying it." I said. I knew he was about to say something to me but I was already going through the clothes again.

"Lou, Khloe wanted to know if you needed another pair of black jeans.. She said yours got ripped in LA." I asked him, speaking louder, just to hint out at Harry.

"Uh.. Ya.." I bet he felt awkward.

Harry kept a distance the rest of the day. Which showed me he had caught on, but wasn't bringing it up. Good.

"I'm gonna come over." He said to me, walking me to my car.

"I don't think that's a g-"

"I'm coming over." He repeated, giving me a pleading look. I just nodded my head.

"Alright."

I got in and began making my way home, as Harry went the other way to probably drop of Lou.

I wonder what he's going to say.

***

"You lied to me!"

"I didn't lie, I withheld upsetting information." That made me mentally face palm.

"Harry, those are the same thing." I replied, almost laughing.

"I know, I just made it sound better." He replied. I actually started giggling at that.

"Why didn't you tell me? 3 days ago I looked you dead in the eye and asked if you had done it, and you said no.." I asked, sitting on the couch.

"I didn't know how to say it. I was going to say you I just-"

"Waited until Khloe spilled?" I cut him off.

"I didn't think she was going too.. But when you started hinting at lunch, I knew you knew."

"Did you have sex with her? That's all I want to know." I said, he looked at the ground. Not answering my question. "Harry. Did you have sex with her?" To be honest.. I didn't think he did.

"Yes." My heart dropped.

"YOU HAD SEX WITH ANOTHER GIRL!"

"Yes! But you kissed-"

"My lips accidently brushed someone's lips, you actually brought a girl home and had sex with her!" I snapped, he groaned.

"We weren't together! I was drunk and you weren't returning any of my calls!"

"SO WHAT? I don't talk to you on the phone, you go get drunk and screw a fake bimbo?" I noticed him chuckling at my words of that.

"Look I'm sorry, when I woke up the next morning I regretted everything, I didn't even walk her to the door! I hid from her! I felt horrible." I didn't answer him. "Call any one of the lads, they will tell you the same story I just did!" He added.

"I shouldn't have to, harry!" I barked. He froze. "Was there only her?" I asked.

"Yes. I swear to god, she was the only one."

"Okay.. What do you want for dinner?"

"Huh!?"

"Don't question me and make me change my mind. What do you want for dinner?" I hissed.

"Chicken?"

Everyone deserves a second chance. ...