Around the world

Chapter Fourty - Five

(Blair POV)

1 WEEK LATER .

I crawled into bed with nothing but Harry's V - neck t- shirt and my knickers. I missed him. But I feel like we're distant right now.

Well we technically are, since he's in Sydney, Australia and I'm in London. But still.

I smiled when Lucy jumped up onto my bed and curled into my side. Harry was right, she didn't sleep on her bed, she slept with me. ..

But anyways, we haven't spoken much this week. He's moody. Or maybe I am. I don't know. I don't know if he's still mad that I moved, or if it's about how much money I spent on Lucy, or whatever it is. But he's grumpy, and I honestly don't like it.

It's at that part where I considered packing my stuff and going to Manchester, without telling him. But I was waaaaay to chicken to do.

I'd miss him to much.

I spoke with Danielle, Khloe and everyone else today on Skype , Harry was there but we didn't say much to each other.

I want to call him, to snap him from his stupid mood. But I don't know If I should. It's only 3 p.m where he is, and it's 10 p.m here. I guess it wouldn't hurt.

"Should I?" I whispered to the puppy that had pretty much dozed off, but she sneezed so I guess that was a sign. "Maybe I should.."

I leaned over to my bed side table and grabbed my phone, smiling at my screen photo. It was of me and Harry on the beach.

I didn't know what I was going to say, I didn't even know if he was going to pick up to be honest. But it was worth a shot. By now, Lucy was up and watching me, like she knew what was happening.

And like I figured.. It went straight to voice mail..

"Hey.. it's me.." I didn't know what I was wanting to say "I just.. are you mad at me?" I croaked out. Not letting any tears drop from me. "I mean, are we in a fight or something? Because I'm starting to get really confused and I don't like it,...."

(Harry POV)

"Hey.. it's me.." She paused.. "I just.. are you mad at me?" I sighed "I mean, are we in a fight or something? Because I'm starting to get really confused and I don't like it..." All I had to do was pick up the phone right now and we could talk. "If this is about me moving, I'll move back to Danielle's... or if it's about what I bought for Lucy, I can take it back."

And then she was crying.

She does this thing, where she tries not to, but I can always tell by her voice change when she's going to.

"Who's that?" I jumped when Zayn entered the room. Making me pick up the phone and hang up right away.

Crap.

"Uh.. No one." I muttered,

"Was it Blair or Perrie?" He asked.

"Huh?"

"I never know, those 2 sound so much a like." That was very true. Sometimes I had to question who I was talking to.

"It was Blair." I muttered, playing with my hands.

"Don't freak out, but I heard what she said on there." My head snapped up to him. But I wasn't mad.

"Oh."

"What's going on with you guys? Ever since you got home you've been acting weird.. Did you fight?" I groaned before laying back.

"I don't even know, Zayn." I said, but I was cut off by Khloe running in and smacking the back of my head.

"WHAT THE HELL STYLES!?" She snapped, before everyone else rushed in.

"What!?" I asked, totally confused.

"What did you do to, Blair!?" Now I Was more then confused.

"What are you talking about?"

"She just tweeted me saying she's heading to Manchester to see her dad! SHE HATES HER DAD!" She was fuming, and I was kinda scared.

"Why is she doing that?" I asked.

"I don't know! You're the boyfriend! WHAT DID YOU DO!" She swung at my face but Niall was able to grab her in time and pull her out of the room.

I could feel everyone staring at me, and my phone vibrated. It was a tweet that Blair posted.

@BlairCarter :

Sometimes the one's you love most, are the one's you need to say goodbye too..

WHAT?

"Zayn, when are you flying out to see Perrie?" I asked him. Standing up.

"IN a few days, why?"

"I'm coming with you."

(Blair POV)

"Blair, will you please just think this through." I guess Perrie had seen my tweets so she came over here shockingly.

"I have, but he's so pissed off right now that I don't even want to be here!" I said, tears still falling as I packed a bag.

Was he honestly that mad? He picked up the phone and then hung up because he didn't want to hear me.

"Blair please, he's Harry. He get's mad over everything" She tried to say, I sighed.

"Perrie. I'm sorry. I'm going to come back in a few days to see you, and visit Zayn too. I love you and please be careful." I said, giving her a hug.

"Blair please, I really don't want to be alone." She said, her voice cracking. I stopped what I was doing and gave her my attention.

"What are you talking about?" I whispered

"I just.. I'm 3 months pregnant, my boyfriends not here, you're the only one I have and I don't want you to leave too."

I promised Zayn I'd stay with her.

"Come with me." I said. She nearly choked on her tears.

"What!?"

"Come with me, you won't be alone and I can still leave to think about things." I told her, still packing more stuff.

"But you said your dad was an ass."

"He is-" I was cut off by my phone ringing.

"It's Harry." I muttered. I looked at the clock at it was almost midnight.

"Pick up, then hang up." Perrie said, "So he knows that it doesn't feel good." I did what she said and sighed.

I Hate this,.

But then he called again

"I'll let it go to voice mail."

....."Blair, please. I know you're there, because you just hung up on me. I shouldn't have done that to you, I was listening to your voicemail and then Zayn came in so I quickly hung up. I'm sorry. But please don't leave.. I'm coming back with Zayn to see you, I love you and I'm sorry I've been such an ass. I'm not use to this being away from my girlfriend thing like the others boys are. I've never done it before,. And it's hard when it's being away from someone you spend every moment with. I'm an ass I know that. But I'm so sorry. So please don't go to your dads, because I'm coming home.. I love you so much Blair"

And then it went dead. I looked at Perrie, us sharing the same look on our faces.

"Are you still going to leave?" She muttered, after hearing what he ad to say.

"I need to."