Drunk

Chapter Seven

(Blair POV)

"Blair! Come see the house!" Niall shouted in the limo. I think everyone has a had a few to many drinks, except Harry and I actually, we just kinda chilled.

"Uh.. Okay?" I replied awkwardly. He fist pumped the air making me laugh.

Danielle and Liam were still snogging each others faces off, but I was used to it that it didn't seem awkward anymore. I was beside Harry once again, but I felt more comfortable this time, and I really enjoyed our dance before.

"Can you guys please just stay the night at the house?" Liam begged, I cringed.. knowing why he didn't want Danielle gone.

Ew. Sexual freaks.

"I .. um.. I-"

"You can borrow a pair of my pants and shirt" Harry cut me off, I looked at him with probably a noticeable blush on my face.

"Oh, okay.. thanks" I muttered before hearing my name being called from Louis, who was definitely more wasted then anyone in here.

"Looooook at yooou!" I was confused. "Alll snuggly and cloossee! You ain't gonna be walkin tomorrooooow" Again, I was rather confused. I looked at Harry who was going through his phone.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him quietly,

"Pleeaaseee,, Hazza will have his way with yoouu!" I was taken back. I gave Louis a pleading lok but he just winked. "Like every other giirll"

Well then.

"Hey, I think I'm actually going to just head home." I whispered to Harry, he looked up from his phone and looked at me blankly.

"What? Why?" He asked, I bit on my lip.

"I have some things I need to do, bring Danielle with you guys, but I need to go home." I told him more firmly. He looked almost hurt, considering we did have an amazing time tonight, but I was not going to be used as a sex toy.

Not again.

"Well.. if that's what you want." He murmured,

"It is."

"Hey Paul? Pull of at Danielle's, gotta drop Blair off." He didn't sound pleased saying that, but I didn't care.

"YOU'RE NOT COMMING!" Niall shouted, I sighed.

"Nope, she's got things to take care of." Harry mumbled before taking out his phone. I rolled my eyes before pulling mine out too, seeing a text from someone I didn't want to hear from.

Trev : I don't know where you are, but I'm done with the game. When you see me, you're going to wish you hadn't. Prepare ;)

I shivered at the thought of him finding me. I don't think he will. I decided to be mature and just not reply.

***

"Well thanks for being my... date." Harry said as he walked me to the door. I nodded my head.

"Thanks for escorting me, and letting me meet Christina. " I replied.

You know, If Louis hadn't opened his mouth, I would've kissed him by now. But I didn't want to after that. But as I was lost in my thoughts, he bent down a bit to kiss my cheek, making me blush slightly

"I'll see you around, Blair." He muttered before turning away.

Just kiss him Blair! Before he's inside.

I pushed the thought away and went inside. I dropped my clutch and stomped up the stairs, and turned to the right and went into my new decorated bedroom . I wanted something cozy, so that's what I got :)

I took off my shoes and dress and put my pajamas on. I took off my makeup and put my hair up in a bun. I walked back down the stairs to get some water, so what I did drink tonight wouldn't affect me in the morning.

I was looking forward to sleeping in Harry's shirt tonight...

(Harry POV)

"Why didn't she come back with us?" Danielle asked, now sobering up and eating a sandwich.

"I have no idea, she seemed up to it but then she started talking to Lou- LOUIS!" I called him downstairs and he ended up sliding down them on his ass.

"HAARREEHH!!" And then he tackled me in a huge hug.

He's still drunk..

"What did you say to, Blair?" I asked him.

"You didn't even hug me back!" He whined as he stomped him foot. I sighed before giving him a hug, "AWEH! Thanks Hazza!" he went on, I couldn't help but laugh.

"What did you say to her?" I asked again.

"Whooo!?"

"Blair. You talked to her in the limo"

"Oh I knowww! What's the question?" Omg.

"What did you say to her?"

"Something about not being able to walk tomorrow, and something about you having your way.. I really don't remember the details."

"So you told her I was going tohave sex with her so hard so she couldn't walk.?" I spat at him. He laughed.

"Yeah pretty muccchh!" And then I smacked him in the face. "WHaaat!?"

"Why would you say that!?"

"Yeah, Lou, that's messed up." Danielle added in.

"I don't really know anymore.. NIGHT!" And then he crawled up the stairs.

"I feel like I should go apologize to her" I said to Danielle.

"Suit yourself, I'm gonna go have sex with my drunk boyfriend." And then she left.

Ew.

I thought about what Louis said for about 10 minutes and found myself putting my shoes on and heading out to my car.

I didn't know what I was going to say, but that was really stupid for Louis to say, because I honestly had nothing planned. Maybe a simple kiss, but that was about it.

After awhile of driving I pulled up to Danielle's house. I noticed the front door opened so I started feeling sketchy.

I went inside and just had a bad feeling.

"BLAIR! YOU HERE?" I called out, but got no answer. I walked over to the kitchen and noticed a note on the counter, What?

Trevor came and picked me up, he wanted to have some 'time' with each other, don't worry. I'm fine. I'll try and call you when I can.. If I'm not home in 4 days, you know what to do Dani <3 I love you xo

-Blair.

"For god sake.." I whispered under my breath.

WHO IS THIS TREVOR GUY?

What does she mean 'you know what to do?"

I'm so confused.

I gotta get Danielle..