He's back

Chapter Twenty - Six

(Blair POV)

"You're just mad cause we kicked your ass!" Danielle exclaimed as we made our way home. We did boys vs girls and us ladies kicked their asses.

"Guys I don't wanna go home yet." Perrie pouted, setting me back on the ground.

Yes, she was giving me a piggy back ride.

"Me either, actually" I agreed with her, hopping onto Harry's back now.

"I wanna dance, and get drunk." She smirked, making us laugh.

"ME TOO!"

"But we have to be up at 6 and in the studio tomorrow." Niall said, we pouted.

"Blair, come to the club with me?" Perrie asked with hopeful eyes. I looked up at Harry, hoping he'd give me permission.

"Can I?" I asked innocently.

"Why are you asking me?" He asked laughing.

"Yes I will!" I shouted over my shoulder to her, she jumped excitingly before going over to talk to Zayn.

"Just don't do something stupid." He murmured to me. I nodded my head.

"I'll be home by 1 " I promised him. He nodded his head before leaning down and kissing my lips softly.

"Call me if you want a ride home." He said to me as Perrie and I made our way across the street.

"Okay! Love you!"

"Love you!"

(Harry POV)

"I just have a bad feeling, Zayn." I muttered to him, sitting on my bed.

They lads went to bed, but Zayn and I couldn't manage to fall asleep yet. It's about midnight and knowing I have to be up for work in 6 hours is brutal.

"Perrie said she'd call me when they got there" Zayn said, holding his phone in his hands, anxiously waiting for the phone call.

"Blair normally calls me even if I ask her not to." I muttered, with my phone in mine as well.

"Who knows, maybe they're just having a good time."

(Blair POV)

"FUCK YOU BITCH!" I shouted over the music to the chick who threw Perrie to the ground.

I dragged my friend to her feet and she was shaken up pretty bad.

"I don't know what just happened." She muttered, shaking it off. I sighed before pulling her in the other direction.

"Don't worry about them, I pushed her away." I told her, bringing her to the bar,. We ordered some shots and took them like there was no tomorrow.

"Hey who's that guy!?" She asked me loudly. I looked to where she was looking and was confused.

"Which one?" I asked her.

"The one looking at you." She smirked. My stomach fell.

Huh?

I looked harder and spotted the man in the crowd. He eyes were set on me and my chest was pounding.

"Perrie we need to get out of here." I told her, she furrowed her brows on me, but I didn't lose sight of him.

"Why? Who is he?"

"He's my ex boyfriend, let's go." I said, grabbing her arm and dragging her away.

Once we were outside I started feeling sick. I ran to the side of the road and I threw up everywhere. Perrie rubbed my back and looked around.

"C-call Harry" I choked out, letting another round come from inside me. I handed her my phone and she did it.

I didn't pay attention to the conversation because my head was spinning.

I thought he was in jail?

"Hey Blair!" I jumped when I noticed him coming from outside the bar towards Perrie and I. I grabbed Perrie and stumbled down the road.

"What are we doing?" She asked, with the phone still to her ear.

"Tell him to hurry up!" I just noticed now that tears were streaming down my face.

"Harry, pick us up at that bakery a few blocks away, that's where we're heading." She told him before hanging up.

I was still crying, and was stumbling a lot, still feeling like I needed to hurl everywhere. But before we knew it, we were at Charles bakery.

"What's wrong?" She asked, ordering 2 coffees.

"H-h-he-e"

"Stop." She rubbed my back and I leaned my head on her shoulder.

"H-he's the on-one who went to jail f-for abusing m-"

"Shh, I know.. It's okay" She cut me off and just held me closer to her. And I Just cried.

"Blair!" My head shot up to see Harry running into the bakery. I stood up and let him catch me in his arms. "Are you hurt?"

"He-he's b-back." I choked out,

"Who?" He asked, still holding me close to him.

"Tr-trevor"

"I know baby, it's okay." But that caught me off guard. I pushed back from him and furrowed my brows at him.

"What do you mean, you know?" I snapped at him. I know Perrie hadn't said anything because she didn't know who he was. He sighed before approaching me but I backed up.

"You knew he was out of jail?" I barked.

"Mum told me."

"How long have you known!?"

"2 Weeks."

"You knew he was out for 2 weeks and didn't tell me!?"

"I-"

"Unbelievable."

I pushed passed him and walked out to the car. I sat in the back seat with Perrie in the passenger seat and Harry driving. I kept my eyes out the window and didn't say a word.

***

(Harry POV)

"You're drunk, Blair." I argued with her, more.

"Just leave me alone!"

I didn't know what to do. The whole Trevor thing never left my mind, I didn't tell her because I didn't want to worry her.

She slammed the bedroom door closed and I sighed before making my way o the living room.

"She'll be fine, Harry. Just talk to her tomorrow morning" Perrie told me, making herself a sandwich.

"We're at the studio. . In fact we're supposed to be there in 4 hours." I muttered, she sighed.

"I'll talk to her tomorrow, and cool her off. Talk to her when you get home." She said before going up the stairs.

And I didn't get any sleep