Just friends

Chapter Fifteen

(Harry POV)

"Harry who's the girl!?"

"What's her name!?"

"Are you back with Taylor Swift!?"

"HARRY CAN I KISS YOU!?"

"Harry why did your girlfriend get in a fight with someone today!?"

"Harry who is she!?"

I was getting so confused when I walked out into the studio.

What the hell were they talking about?

"Harry, did you tell them about, Blair?" Louis asked from beside me as we piled into the van.

"No, I don't think Blair would either." I muttered, scrolling through my contacts until Blair came up.

And I dialed.

"Hello?"

"Khloe? Where's Blair?" I asked, really wondering what had spilled.

"Uhm.. She's in the bathroom... Can she call you back?" I could hear it in her voice something was off.

"Did something happen? Because we were just ambushed with questions about my new 'girl'?" I just wanted to know.

"Uhm, she'll call you back" Before I could respond, the line went dead.

"I think Blair might have said something" I said looking up at the guys.

They all sighed before we continued our way to our interview..

I'm so confused.

****

"So going to you now Harry, rumors have started spreading early this afternoon.." The woman started

I stopped paying attention to names a looonng time ago.

"Oh?" I replied, acting like I had no idea. I was dreading this topic.

"Wanna explain this young lady?"

I looked up at the screen to see a picture of Blair on one side, and the other side a picture of me on the other side. God, she looked beautiful.

But how did this come up?

"What do you want to hear?" I asked, I had noticed people clapping and kinda cheering when the picture went up.

Well that's new.

"Is she the new princess in your life?" She asked. I coughed awkwardly.

What if Blair didn't tell and this is all rumored?

"Actually, she's a friend of Liam and Danielle's. And kinda our new stylist." I replied, playing with my fingers. I could feel the lads watching me, confused. But I didn't let it get to me.

"Oh.."

"Yeah.. We're just good friends."