CHAPTER 6: Spellbound 2

AIDEN KNIGHT RYKER

"Huhubells, di ko talaga keri" I looked at her confusedly, what is she saying? she's really weird. She shouldn't be saying weird things like that around people who know me.

"will you please act naturally? you're embarrassing me" I told her bluntly, we were walking down the hallway and people keep on staring at us. 

What is wrong with people these days? I really hate attention and how they make a big deal out of me.

She smiled at me and that made all the other girls squeal

'Omygod! nginitian ba siya ni Aiden?!'

'Grabe ang swerte niya!'

'Gosh, attention seeker'

I sighed, If they only knew the truth. I know how to speak tagalog, I just don't. They are used to me speaking in English so it would be weird talking in tagalog abruptly another thing is that Blake and the others will make fun of me.

"Kakainis naman ang mga babaeng 'to" I looked at her, her eyebrows were meeting and she seems like she's not in a good mood, I didn't care.

We entered the classroom and we were greeted by our other friends, I was left behind.

"'bat ang tagal niyo 'tol?" the guys went to Elafris and man-hugged her, she felt uneasy and her face began to become red. Dude it's just casualty, why so red?

"Okay ka lang ba? bat ka namumula?" Blake asked her then touched her neck, she quickly ran away and hid behind me

They all looked at us with a confused stare, I looked at them blankly and proceed to my seat. I didn't have anytime to care about them, I'll jet let them find where the hell my fck is.

"Something is different between you two" Kaylie eyed us suspiciously, I shrugged and didn't mind them.  Kaylie's always like that she's curious about almost everything.

"Eh kasi-"

"Omygod nagtatagalog ka na?!" Elafris covered Ash's mouth when he began to act hysterical.

"Hindi ako si Aiden!" She whispered making our comrades more and more curious. She told them what happened and they were really shocked

"irereport ba natin 'to kay HM?" Logan suddenly asked, I quickly disagreed "I can do this. we'll just have to wait until class ends."

They agreed and continued to discuss the matter, They shouldn't report everything to the Headmaster because he will make  a big deal out of it and start nagging.  I planned on going to the library to know more about the evil pixie. I stood up without saying a word

"S-san ka pupunta?" Elafris asked me and grabbed my arm, I looked at it so she slowly took it away

"Library" she just nodded and looked away. When I was walking my way to the library a bunch of girls stood before me, I looked at them with my eyes half closed. I just want peace, might as well use this small frame to sleep in a hiding place.

"What do you want?" I asked. the other girl scoffed and eyed me from top to bottom.

"Don't think that we could easily let you go you fiend! wag kang maging kampante porket kasama mo sila palagi!"

"Amin lang ang Blood empire! amin lang naiintindihan mo ba kami?!"

I nodded "Fine" then walked past them, I winced when the other girl pulled my hair. I just realized that it must be really painful for her when others were bullying her. I wanted to punch them but It wasn't proper to hurt girls.