Chapter Twenty-Four

Começar do início

"Wait, I have to stop by upstairs for a second-" He rushed, climbing up stairs as the green eyed boy follow him back, tucking his hands inside the pocket of his blue denim jeans.

-

Zayn and Liam were talking on their seats about the project coming this weekend when Niall suddenly appeared in front of them. They stop and watch the blond boy with confusion as he grab something inside his back pocket. He then fish out his hand with a small transparent bottle filled with pills and placed it in front of Zayn's desk.

"Dad told me to give it to you since you left it at home," Niall explains. He tensed up when someone's hand hold on his shoulders he look over and realized it was Harry.

"It looks like a bottle of medication," Harry grins at them, resting his chin on Niall's shoulder. "What is the medication for?"

"Ah... that's-" Niall was going to explain but Zayn cut him off.

"-They're vitamins."

"Really?" Harry asked with a smirk forming on the corner of his lips.

"I said they're vitamins" Zayn stated, narrowing his eyes to the curly haired boy.

"Vitamins?" Liam laughed and quickly reached his hand over to snatch the bottled pills on Zayn's desk. "If you have something good, share some with your friend, idiot-" he said as he struggled, opening the lid but the raven haired boy got it back making the brown eyed boy pout, "Stingy jerk, what's so bad about sharing!"

"I agree with Liam," Harry interject, "If they're real vitamins there is no reason not to share." He paused then smirked, looking down to Zayn with amusement, "If they're real vitamins."

Zayn was busy looking at the board, writing all the words written on it from his note, his phone vibrated on his pocket. Slowly, he fish his phone out and sneakily open the message from Perrie.

"Let's talk during lunch."

Zayn put the phone back to his pocket and didn't reply to her as he looked up on the board again.

The phone vibrates again making the raven haired groan in frustration, he slowly pick his phone out and read Perrie's message.

"Why aren't you replying?"

Zayn decided to turn off his phone and place it back on his pocket as he starts to write all the writings on the board.

The bell rung for lunch. Zayn, Liam and some of their friends head their way to the cafeteria, laughing to some silly jokes while walking to the hallway.

Then suddenly Zayn was jerked back when someone hold on his arm, he look over his shoulder and saw Perrie with a stern look on her face.

"Let's talk..." She said, squinting his eyes to him. "Are you avoiding me?"

Zayn's friend watch the scene in amusement, small snickers can be heard through their grin.

"Avoiding you?" Zayn questioned, raising his brow. "I don't know what you mean-"

"Then why didn't you return any of my texts when I sent you so many?" Perrie crossed her arms over her chest while tapping her heels on the tiled floor.

"That's because it was during a class." Zayn answered back, biting his bottom lip.

Perrie glared at some of Zayn's friend, "Can we get some privacy?" She asked calmly to them.