"I don't want you to Hayes." Kim said quietly.

"I know we have a lot to face but I'm gonna be right here til the end. I can't give up on you - on us. Okay?"

"Okay." Kim nodded - a small smile playing on her lips.

"I love you." I said finally.

Kim faced me, her brown eyes lit up brightly. "I love you too."

I chuckled and pulled her onto me, lying back in bed. Her brown hair flowed around my face, her nose touching mine.

"You're the most perfect human being I've ever met." I smiled at her.

Kim blushed and his her face with her hands. "Stop!"

I laughed, finding that extremely cute especially when she his her face away from me.

"What shall we do today?" I asked her wrapping us in the sheets. "Some sight seeing?"

Kim nodded. "But for now...let's just be together."

Her lips touched mine, and the world melted away.

-Jack POV-

"HANNAH!" I yelled as I burst through the kitchen that morning. It was the day after the twins birthday. Finn was out with Brielle. Logan was outside playing with Milkshake and Isabella.

"What's wrong baby?" Hannah rushed to me, worry on her face.

"Look." I said holding my phone out for her.

Her eyes widened. "Okay...?"

I groaned. "So last night this fan posted a picture with Hayes and Kim in it and captioned it what a cute couple!"

Hannah sighed. "Jack you know how fans can be!"

"There are millions of pictures on every social media platform! The fandom is buzzing over the new relationship." I ranted. "I'm calling Kim right now and - "

"Hold up!" Hannah put her hands on my shoulder which was funny since I was so much taller than she is. "You can't just make assumptions Jack! You have to trust Kim."

"I don't trust her going out Han!" I sat down on the chair with Hannah in front of me. "I know all the bad things that could happen to her."

"You have to let her experience it for herself baby." Hannah touched my hand. "She's not a baby anymore."

I stared blankly at Hannah. "My wife is so high right now."

Hannah rolled her eyes but giggled and hit my arm. "Just stop thinking too much, let them have fun in New York."

"Its gonna bother me the entire time until she gets back." I said holding my phone up FaceTime Kimberly. "I have to - "

" - forget about it." Hannah pulled my phone out of my hand, she slid it along the counter then pushed herself up against me.

"Baby - " I smirked.

"Take your mind of things." Hannah whispered as she kissed my ear, moving towards my jawline.

I felt my heart beat fast. "You're gonna help me?"

Hannah nodded - a crazy look in her drove me insane. I pulled her into my lap, she straddled be gently making me groan against her mouth. My hands slid up her shirt - feeling her soft skin dotted with goosebumps.

"I miss you." Hannah moaned, twisting my hair in her fingers.

"Babygirl I miss you too." I responded to her. "I miss this."

Our lips rejoined again in a more heated make out session. Her body tightly pressed on mine - the feeling took over me and I pulled her hips harder into me.

"Jack." Hannah exhaled, a small grin on her beautiful face.

The kids.

I groaned. "I know baby."

"Doesn't mean I'm done with you Gilinsky." Hannah winked and walked out of the kitchen - my eyes following her. She looked so good.

I was still extremely in love with her after so many years.

_____________
Hey girlssss(and guys) <3 I loved this chapter so much!

Just letting y'all know I'm nominated for another Awards by @jackandjack22 so please go and vote your girl :)

My categories are
-Best Jack Gilinsky Fanfic
- Best Hayes Grier Fanfic
- Best Sammy Wilkinson Fanfic
- Best Nate Malokey Account.

You can only vote +1 once - no spamming allowing. So please vote for me!

ILYSM! <3