Chapter 38: A Test Outside Of School

Brooklyn POV

Zack and I got back from our honeymoon last night and we are both dead tired. Because Zack is Zack, I had no idea where we were going till the pilot told us when we were landing. We went to the Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, London Bridge, and Zack's favorite: Abbey Road where The Beatles took the picture for their album cover. He loves The Beatles so that was the first place he took me, I didn't care much for it but I loved how much he loved it.

It's currently midnight and both Zack and I are awake but we don't know that the other one is awake. I know it's confusing how thats possible but no one has opened their eyes or said a word.

I feel Zack move his hand from my hip to my stomach. He slides my tank top up and starts drawing random patterns on my flat, muscular stomach, still thinking I'm asleep and can't feel anything he's doing.

He stops at the very center of my stomach and sighs. He slides off the bed and walks out to the terrace thats connected to our room.

I hate that I can't give him children anymore. I hate that I have to make him feel this way because of this mess. I wish I could give him kids because I want him to be the father of our children. But, unfortunately, I can't and I'm scared that he's going to see that one day.

Zack has been outside for almost 10 minutes when I starting hearing foot steps again.

He gets back into bed and wraps his arm around be, placing one of his hands on my empty stomach. He strokes my stomach, putting me back into the deep sleep I was in before.

We've been eating out for the past three and a half weeks, so since I was up early, I would surprise Zack with breakfast in bed.

I went to the kitchen and got out two small skillets and a small griddle. I then went over to the fridge to get out eggs, bacon, and milk.

I cracked two eggs into a small bowl that I got out and beat them till the yolk and the whites were perfectly mixed. I then added some milk and emptied the bowl onto the skillet. While they were cooking, I added oil to the other hot skillet and added the bacon. They both finished roughly at the same time, so I put the food on a clean plate.

I got the ingredients for the pancakes and mixed then all together. I had to wait for 5 minutes before I cooked the pancakes, so I found some oranges that needed to be used before they went bad, so I squeezed them for fresh orange juice.

I finished the pancakes and placed them on the same plate as the scrambled eggs and bacon. I carried the plate upstairs to our room and set it on the desk. I walked over to him and noticed he was laying on his stomach. I straddled on his back and whispered "morning husband" in his ear. He groaned causing me to laugh. He grabbed my calf area and pushed me off his back, onto the bed. He got on top of me and started messily kissing me while I was just laughing.

"Is there a reason you woke me up at this ungodly hour, wife?" He asked me.

"Well husband, its 11:30 so I have no idea why your complaining. I made you a homemade breakfast but I guess I can eat it without you."

"No! I want it." He said as he got off the bed and started looking for the plate but not able to find it.

"Of course you do. Maybe if you look on the desk you might find it." I said with a smirk.

"Funny, Brooke, funny."

He finally found the plate of food and began eating like a pig.

I took a sip of the orange juice and it instantly made me sick. I ran to the bathroom and emptied everything I snacked on while cooking. Zack came running in and held my hair with one hand and rubbing my back with the other one.