Chapter 18: Guess Who's Back

Zack POV

I woke up before Brooke. I glanced over at her, she looked so innocent in her sleep. So beautiful and so perfect. I was too busy staring to notice she woke up.

"You know, it's not nice to stare." She said with a smirk.

"I wasn't staring, I was admiring the view."

"Whatever." She got up and went to find a new pair of clothes, swaying her hips, knowing my mini me would be very happy, and I could already feel it. "Tease."

"You know you love it."

She went to the bathroom to take a shower and whatever else girls do in there. I honestly don't know and more importantly, I don't care. I unplugged my phone from the charger and noticed I had two unread texts.

Hey baby :)

We need to catch up babe

Ally and I used to hook up but I eventually stopped when I realized she wasn't distracting me from loving Brooklyn. That was her only job and she couldn't even do that. I think she wanted more than I would give her but I wasn't looking for a relationship with anyone but Brooklyn.

I texted back just to be a nice person but normally I wouldn't.

We're done. Get that though your head. I have a girlfriend who I love very much.

My phone dinged a few moments later, whatever you say :)

God when will she ever get the point? I never loved her and I never will. Hopefully she won't bother us at school, there are only two days left so she should leave us alone. Everyone already knows Brooke and I are dating so if she wants to start a rumor, we don't care anymore. Ally doesn't know Brooke is pregnant and hopefully she doesn't find out before school ends, after that I don't care.

Brooke came out of the bathroom in some outfit that made her look unquestionably breathtaking. We were going to school today since we picked a house we both loved. You couldn't see her bump in that shirt but she still looked amazing. I really hope no one finds out about her being pregnant, I don't want her to suffer from all the negative comments she would get. Even though school was almost over, people still enjoyed making others suffer.

"Hey, while I'm putting on makeup, do you want to go check us out?" she asked while getting make up out of her suitcase

"Sure, I'll come back when I'm done. Can you open the door for me?"

"Yeah. Here's my key." She handed over her key and started putting on her makeup. I have no idea why she puts it on because she doesn't need it. Her skin is so flawless but she doesn't listen to me. Girls and their insecurities.

I went to the elevator and went down to the lobby. I had to pay now because I didn't want to while Brooke was with me. I don't want her to know how much I spent on a hotel, she could literally kill me if I found out.

On the way back up, Ally texted me. I really didn't want to read it. I have a feeling it has something to do with sex.

I have a gift, I miss ur dick inside of me and ik u do too.

I didn't know how to respond to that. Of course I don't miss her, just because she is a slut doesn't mean she was good. I really didn't like having sex with her but she was always available and would never say no to me. I decided not to text her back, I didn't want to talk to her but I wasn't going to block her in case she gave me a warning that she was going to hurt Brooke. She had to get everything she wanted but I don't know how far she's willing to go.

I got back up to the room and Brooke was all ready to go. We went to the car and I put the stuff in the trunk. I drove us back to school. The drive was about an hour and a half, the traffic was horrible especially PCH. I could tell Brooke was really uncomfortable sitting for so long. I felt so bad for doing this to her, the baby was kicking almost nonstop so she was dying in the seat next to me. I rubbed her stomach as I sat on PCH, it's not like I'm driving anyways so nothing would happen.

We arrived at school and Brooke got out of the as soon as I parked. She ran inside not waiting for me, I had a feeling she went to the bathroom so I went to the closest bathroom to the main entrance. Sadly, she was in there. I can't believe I did this to her. She shouldn't be suffering because I wasn't man enough to tell her I love her. Luckily, there was only a few more periods left of the day so she could be home in no time.

I have a few classes with Ally but she left me alone. I didn't want Brooke to know Ally was trying to talk to me again. Everyone knows I was fucking Ally before so I couldn't hide it from Brooklyn. I was with Brooklyn since we had majority of our classes together. We just goofed off because the teachers didn't give a shit about anything we did and we didn't get to just have fun sometimes. I wish we would but because of my mistake we couldn't.

Finally the day was over and I drove Brooke home. I would've stayed with her but I know she felt like shit and wanted to be left alone.

"Bye baby, feel better." I said as she got out of my car.

"Thanks." She kissed my cheek before closing the door. God I love her so much and I somehow already miss her.

I was home for about half an hour when my bedroom door opened. Ally walked in wearing very revealing lingerie and tall heeled boots. Oh god how the fuck did she get into my house. I always lock the doors. I got up from where I was sitting to get away from her. Unfortunetly for me I went in the direction that's more convenient for her. She came over to where I was and pinned me to the wall. She started kissing me, hard. She started kissing me lower and lower, landing at the top of my jeans. She started palming me. I could feel my dick starting to grow bigger, shit.

"Ally, we can't do this." I groaned.

She didn't bother listening to me. Instead she unbuckled my belt and slid my jeans down along with my boxers. She took me full in her mouth and licking up and down my dick. I pushed her head away so she couldn't go any further and I pulled up my boxers and jeans.

"Get the fuck out of my house!" I screamed.

"I always get what I want. No matter what." She smirked and then left.

Oh my god, what have I done?

She left her phone on my desk and it was still turned on. The last text she sent was to Brooklyn's number, sex with Zack is absolutely amazing I just got a great reminder of it. Thnx for the reminder.

I'm died. I promised Brooke I would never cheat on her and now she knows, but not the truth.

%&U K