Chapter 4: Last Night

Zack POV

Brooklyn was complexly wasted and she was practically all over me. I've liked her for a really long time but I didn't want our first time to be when one of us was drunk. Hell, we aren't even together so there is no us, right?

I took her upstairs to one of the vacant bedrooms, closed and locked the door. I slowly unzipped her dress that she looked breathtaking in, and placed her on the bed. I place my knees on either side of her hips as I kiss her. My tongue darts into her mouth and explores. I hands run up her back towards the bra clasp.

She flicks my hand away and unclasps the clasp herself. My hands stay underneath the curve of her breasts as she pulls her arms through the straps. I squeeze both of her breasts, making her moan in pleasure. I lean down, taking her throbbing nipple in my mouth. She moans from all the heat and pressure, her head tilts back and her mouth is open wide. I suck a little hard, leaving a love bite around the perimeter. I switch to the other breast to give it equal attention, occasionally squeezing the breast that isn't occupied with my mouth and tongue.

I tug her underwear down and leave wet kissing down her stomach. I push her legs apart so I can kiss her inner thighs. I lick her fold and over her sex, I then push my tongue in and out of her. I finally go back to kissing her lips and position myself and slowly go inside of her. Both of us moaning each other's names till we reach our climax. once we both cum, I slowly pull out of her and fall back on the bed.

"That was fun" Brooklyn mumbled before falling asleep.

"I love you Brooklyn Davis" I whispered to her knowing she was asleep already.

I couldn't fall asleep, all I could think about was I just had sex with the girl I liked throughout high school but didn't have the guts to say anything. I looked over at her perfect body covered in the thin sheets and knew I got her.

A few hours later I woke up remembering I didn't take the dirty condom off. I looked down and realized I didn't use a condom. Shit shit shit hopefully she's on birth control. I grabbed my phone and left the room. I had to call my best friend and hopefully he would tell me what to do.

"Hey Mike, did I wake you up" I asked him hoping I didn't.

"No. what's up man?"

"I just had sex and I don't know what to do"

"You've slept with Ally thousands of times, shouldn't you know her by now? Oh did she try something new?"

"It wasn't with Ally. We aren't dating anyways."

"Who was it?"

"Brooklyn"

"Brooklyn Davis?! The girl you've had a crush on for who knows how long! That Brooklyn? What do you need help with" Mike shouted in my ear.

"Yeah that Brooklyn. She was super drunk when we did it and I wasn't." Mike didn't say anything "oh and I forgot to use a condom"

"Are you fucking insane man? Why would you have sex with her when she's drunk and how could you forget to use a condom? What happens if she gets pregnant?" he yelled some more.

"I asked myself the same questions. I was hoping you would have an answer."

"All I can tell you is you have to explain everything to her when she wakes up and you have to buy her pregnancy test. Good luck man I gotta go"

"Thanks Mike. Bye" I hung up the phone. Holy shit, what if she is pregnant?