Chapter 15: Cars

Zack POV

As much as I love my Porsche Boxster, Brooke was right, it's not safe for a baby. Mike loves his cars so I needed to ask him if he could go with me to the dealership. I'm going to sell this car to help pay for the new one. I wanted another sports car but it had to be safe for the baby or Brooklyn would throw a fit and make me take it back. I love her, but since she's pregnant, she's so moody and I would love to not be caught in the middle of her mood swings.

I unplugged my phone from the charger and called Mike.

"Hey, how's the father to be?"

"Great. You doing anything today?"

"Depends. What's up?"

"I need a new car. Wanna go with?"

"Sure. Love to. I'll meet you at your place."

"Great. Thanks."

I hung up the phone and texted Brooke I was looking at cars today. She was more than overjoyed to hear I was finally getting rid of the Porsche. Since we are moving in together with a baby, she also not to spend too much money. Of course, I was going to get another luxury car but if I didn't then I would look like a complete idiot. Everyone in Malibu is super rich and has money to buy multiple cars. She hated this car and made it very clear to me that she did.

I started to remember all the memories in this car. Brooke and I met because of this car. If she would pay more attention to where she was driving she wouldn't have crashed into me and we wouldn't be together now or having a baby together. It kind of sucked that I had to get rid of the object that is the cause for us really getting to know each other. Yeah, she knew who I was and I definitely knew who she was but we got to dig deeper that what was above the surface. My god she rubbed off on me. I sound like a girl.

The door bell ringing knocked me out of my thoughts. I went downstairs to open the door for Mike.

"Yo! You ready to go?"

"Yeah. Are we taking my car or yours?"

"Mine I guess." We walked out to Mike's car and he started driving. I have no idea where we are going. Hopefully to a dealership but which one?

"Ok. Where the fuck am I driving?" Couldn't ask that earlier, moron?

"I don't know."

"How about BMW, Mercedes, and Audi?"

"Brooke has a BMW so no BMW."

"Brooke huh." What do you want me to call her?

"Yeah. What's wrong with that?"

"Someone is in love. Zack Brody doesn't fall in love. He plays around with Ally Carter."

"Well I did play around but I don't anymore so now you can take my place at the top. I did play around with Ally but I'm done with that. She was too needy and to think of it, I didn't like it so much. Sex with Brooke is so much better. Sometimes slow is a little more enjoyable."

"Yeah no. hot and sweaty sex will always be the best."

I can't believe I'm having this conversation with Mike. I mean yeah rough sex was fun but there was no afterward. I would just leave. With Brooke, I would stay and we would enjoy each other's company. I mean maybe she won't mind rough sex, once in a while, it's gotta be more than just love.

We arrived at the Audi dealership and looked around trying to find something I would like and Brooke would approve. I don't think I've ever let a girl control my life as much as I let her. I spotted an A7 that caught my eye.