Chapter 3: Party

Brooklyn POV

After a long week it was finally Friday. The only bad thing was tonight is the party I'm dreading.

"B, I know you don't want to go to the party but you need to get out more. School ends in a few months and I can count on my fingers how many parties you've been to this year. I'll be at your house around 6 to get ready. I promise this party will change your life." Tess said while walking with me to Zack's car. I knew I'm stuck going to this party so I gave up arguing with her.

"How do you know this party is going to change my life? It's just another boring party with drunk and sweaty teenagers crammed together."

"I have a feeling. Will you stop complaining? You're going to that party so accept it."

As always Tess won, I'm going to the party. "Hate you"

"Love you too"

A few steps of silence, we made it to Zack's car. Like always, he was talking to all the football friends, not noticing me. "Ugh him, Bye B. Davis, I'll see you at 6 to get ready. Don't forget." Then she walked away. She knows me so well.

Couple minutes later, Zack gets into the car and drives me home. Unlike normal car rides, he was actually talking to me. "So Brooklyn, are you going to the party?"

"Yeah. My friend is dragging me there"

"Oh Tess, I remember her. Wow." A smirk grew on his face.

"Gross. How do you know Tess?" I asked even though I really didn't want the answer.

"Ask her. I don't kiss and tell or..." back to silence. The only thing I could think about was what he meant by "or"

***

6 came rolling around and Tess was right on time. Ugh parties.

"Ok. Lets get you ready" Tess exclaimed. She sat me down in my chair and started looking in my closet. All I could hear was "This one? No", I was scared with what she was going to make me wear. Finally she picked one, a purple, spaghetti strap, short, cocktail dress. I put it on and sat back down in the chair for Tess to do my hair and makeup. She curled my hair into loose curls then she did my makeup. Just a bit of blush, mascara, a simple winged liner, and a neutral lip. I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked amazing, the dress hugged my body and showed all my curves, the makeup was simple just how I liked it, and my hair looked beautiful in the loose curls.

"Oh my god! T is looks amazing thank you so much" I said while I hugged her.

"You look stunning B. Davis. Any guy would be so lucky to have you."

I was about to cry when she said "Hey! No crying, I worked very hard on the makeup no need to mess it up" I chuckled.

I looked at what Tess was wearing, she had a tight, black halter dress that beautifully hugged her body, smoky eye, neutral lips, and red platform pumps. "T, you look stunning! So amazing at this"

"Thanks B! The party starts at 9 and its 8:30 so we gotta get going."

Wow, I can't believe we spent 2 and a half hours getting ready. On the way out, I grabbed simple silver heals to go with the dress. We get into my baby BMW and drive to the party. We finally get to the party and I step out the car, there's beer bottles and solo party cups scattered around on the lawn, with people in groups sitting around outside either making out or just talking. The occasional drunk person stumbling around. When I got inside the house, its super hot and sticky with really loud, thumping music. Everyone is also really loud and people are still in groups, either dancing somewhere, sitting talking, drinking, making out.

I went to get a cup of "punch" when Zack came up to me and put his arm around me, "Hey Baby B"

I moved his arm back to his side, "Its Brooklyn to you. Bye Zack"

"I'll see you later Baby B"

"Ok everyone, never have I ever in here" someone screamed. Tess grabbed my arm and pulled me to the circle. Great I'm getting drunk tonight.

"Never have I ever laughed out loud during sex" nope

"Never have I ever had a pregnancy scare" sip

"Never have I ever said I will never drink again" sip

Oh my turn "um never have I ever taken someone's virginity."

"Never have I ever not had sex for over a year" sip

"Never have I ever had sex blindfolded" nope

"Never have I ever had a fetish" sip. I was definitely drunk.

Hopefully nothing bad happens.