RG-3- Walking Dead

Start from the beginning

                Mark: This is Kasey. I need you to let go of me. I understand you love me, and I love you back. I miss you, I really do. And I wish I didn’t shoot myself, but I was stupid. Please tell mom and dad I loved them. But I need you all to let go of me. To move on. Make some new friends and start over. For me? Remember Mark, I love you. I will always watch over you.

-Love Kasey White.

P.S- Don’t talk to Ella, find a new group.

P.P.S- I like that shirt on you (:

P.P.P.S- Do your homework.

He frowned watching the screen as I typed away.  Once he was done he looked down at his shirt and smiled. I looked down at myself and saw myself glowing just a little more. I looked up and smiled, I kissed his forehead and he looked up surprised. He smiled looking forward. I smiled and walked out his window jumping down to the soft snow floor. I walked around the soft snow floor thinking who should move on next. And I just couldn’t think, I mean no one really liked me, I knew no one liked me. So there was no one else. Why wasn’t I back in heaven? I stomped my foot watching the snow stay in place. I sighed and continued to walk forward. I stopped at a yellow house with a snow white roof and a white fence. I frowned looking at it trying to remember who lived in it. I stood there for a couple moments and then I finally got tired of standing so I walked into the house.

                “I don’t understand what the big deal is.” Someone said from a different room in the house. I looked around and noticed I was in the living room.

                “She was your best friend years ago, you should care!” A woman yelled. I heard a small laugh and then the other person began to talk again.

                “Yes, she was. Many years ago, but we drifted apart, so now it’s over. She is gone and I now have other people to talk to. Be happy I’m not as sad as she is, or… was.” She whispered the last part. “Look! Just leave me alone alright! I truly don’t care. Kasey is gone now, me being sad is nothing to be sad about. She is with her grandma. She should be happy. Me being sad is not going to bring her back and make us be best friends again. Alright mom? You’re just sad this is bringing back memories of dad, I know mom. I miss him too, but being sad for the both of them won’t bring either one back. Now sorry, but I need to get going.” The girl told her mother. I heard footsteps and a small short girl with a bob of blond hair walked into the room. She grabbed a coat and a scarf and headed outside. I frowned not remembering who it was. I watched her as she walked closer to me, seeming as how I was standing right in front of the door. She grabbed the door handle opening the door; she walked forward and straight through me. I froze seeing everything.

My best friend from years ago, we did everything together. Watched movies late at night when we had school the next day had every class together. We would laugh at Ella and her group; we would laugh at boys and stick our tongues out thinking it made us look cool. I smiled and then frowned, she was different. Back then her hair was brown and frizzy. One Christmas years ago she died her hair blond and started striating it. I hated that she did it, but she told me it was because she was getting older. And she wanted a boyfriend. I remember that day perfectly. I was so mad I cut her hair to the shot bob it was now. She hated me for it, but guys started to notice her for it. So anger welled up inside me and I stopped talking to her. Ella took her in and made her a perfect cheerleader. Every guy loves her, and would do anything to be with her.

So why did she look so sad?

I walked out and walked beside her. She walked silently for a couple minutes until she finally burst into tears.

“This is my entire fault Kasey, please forgive me. I don’t know why I did what I did. I wish I didn’t change, you would probably be alive if I didn’t change. Oh Kasey I’m so sorry.” She cried and sat down on the curb. I frowned and sat next to her wishing I could comfort her. I smiled and stood up I walked forward and jumped up and down. The snow didn’t move I glared at it and bent down. I moved my finger in the snow and I still didn’t move or make one mark. I cursed to myself and got up looking around; finally I saw a small twig. I ran over and picked it up throwing it at her head. She looked up and I grabbed the twig writing away in the snow. Watching the snow move. Her face frowned as she watched me write away.