Fright

*Aria's POV*

When I got the phone call, Ezra drove us straight to the hospital, where they had brought Hanna and the baby. We rushed to the waiting room, where everyone else already was. 

"What's going on?" I asked as I walked as fast as I could. My stomach was huge now, and I wasn't as graceful as I used to be. 

"Hanna had a girl. It doesn't have a name yet, because they haven't even let Caleb back to see her or the baby yet. She lost a lot of blood. They don't know if she's going to make it," Emily said. She was biting her nails, and I looked over at Caleb, pacing the floor. I felt bad for him that he wasn't able to see his fiancé or his daughter. 

"Is he ok?" Ezra asked, looking over at Caleb too. 

"He won't talk to anyone. Maybe you can try," Ashley said to Ezra. He nodded and walked over to Caleb, who turned to him with a slightly relieved look on his face. 

"God, I hope she's alright," I said to Emily. She hugged me, to the side because of my baby bump. 

"She will be. Think positive," Emily said. 

"Where's Spencer?" I asked, knowing she had cleaned up her act and wondering why the hell she wasn't here to support her possibly dying friend. 

"We called her and Toby last. They're on their way," Emily said. 

"Hanna's going to be alright," I said, more to convince  myself than anyone else.