Return

*Aria's POV*

I walked back into my bedroom. It was late, and I fell onto the bed without changing into my pyjamas. I rolled over onto my stomach and got onto my laptop. 

"Aria?" Mike said, pushing open the door to my bedroom.

"What?" I asked him.

"Are you getting married to Fitz?" He asked.

"No. We're not getting married just because I'm pregnant," I said. 

"Are you going to live with him?" He asked.

"Not that I know of. Why?" I asked. 

"Mom is more worried about losing you than you being pregnant. Keep that in mind when you're making any decisions," he said, closing my door as he walked back out of my room. My phone rang and I picked it up. 

"Hello?" I said. 

"Aria, I need you to bring me like three cakes," Spencer said on the other end. 

"Spencer, I don't have time for your drunken binge eating. Seriously," I said.

"But Aria I'm starving. My clothes don't fit so I cant go out to eat. And my mom is downstairs. She can't see me like  this," Spencer wined. 

"Spencer, figure it out, because I'm not helping you destroy your baby's life," I said, pulling the phone away from my ear and hanging up. I had set my phone on the night stand beside me when it vibrated. I looked at it. 

'Better look out for each other. I'm back and the weakest link is going down, Bitch. -A'