Three Months Later

*Aria's POV*

I woke up and looked around the apartment.  I had moved in with Ezra ever since we got married that night. My parents hadn't been very happy, and my mom was heartbroken when I moved out, but this was right for me and Ezra. I walked into the bathroom and turned to the side, running my hand over my belly. 

It was protruding a lot. It was very noticeable that I was pregnant now. Hanna and I had both been to the doctor, and they estimated Ezra and I had conceived just a few days earlier than she and Caleb had. Our due dates were two days apart. 

I walked out and smiled when I saw Ezra frying some eggs.

"Good morning, Mrs. Fitz," he smiled. He loved calling me that. He was just so happy that we were married, and so was I. 

"Good morning, Ezra," I smiling, hugging him from behind. He turned and kissed me. 

"What are you planning on doing today?" He asked. 

"Well, Hanna and I are going shopping for her wedding dress and my maid of honor dress. Not everybody elopes, you know," I said, joking. 

"Right. Forgive me for being insensitive, but are you going to a maternity store or do wedding dress shops have dresses for pregnant women. 

"I called ahead. The wedding boutique has wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses for pregnant women, so we're golden," I said, grabbing my keys and purse, and kissing him goodbye.