Fifty Thousand Cupcakes

*Spencer's POV*

I waddled back into my bedroom after going to the bathroom. My stomach still protruded out, and I was so full. I was actually a little thankful Aria hadn't brought me the cakes. 

When I got back, I noticed eight boxes sitting on my bed. I read the note on top. 

'Finsih all these in a half an hour, or Emily dies on her way out of Rosewood. -A'

I stared at the note for a few seconds before my phone buzzed.

'Tick Tock. Em's getting ready to leave. -A'

That was all it took to open the box on top. Sitting there were ten perfectly made cupcakes. All I had to do was eat eighty cupcakes. I shoved the first one into my mouth and chewed, getting through the whole first box before slowing down. After the second box, I was crying as I ate the cupcakes. My stomach was so round and hard, and when I pressed on it, I burped, but felt like I would throw up. 

"Spencer, are you alright up there?" My mom asked. I swallowed a cupcake before responding. 

"Yeah, I'm fine!" I yelled. 

"Ok! I'm going out to a work meeting! I'll see you in the morning!" She yelled.

"Bye Mom!" I said, then went right back into the cupcakes. I was about halfway through when my phone buzzed again. 

'Ten more minutes. Took too long getting through the first half. Pick up the pace, Fat-Ass. -A'

I sobbed as I started shoving food into my mouth faster than before. I gagged on every bite, but I managed to eat all the cupcakes before my time was up. When I was done, I quickly called Aria. It went straight to her voicemail. 

"Aria, I know you're mad at me, and I'm so so sorry. But I just got a text from -A. Do not let Emily leave Rosewood. Go to her house and stop her if you have to, but she could be in danger if she does," I said, then went to call Hanna. Hers went straight to voicemail as well. 

"Hanna, Please, I'm really super sorry about the way I treated you guys, but you can't let Emily leave Rosewood. I got a text from -A, she could be in danger," I said. Then I called Emily. 

"Hello?" She said. 

"Emily. I'm really sorry for how I treated you earlier," I said. 

"It's fine. Don't worry about it," she said. 

"You can't leave Rosewood," I said.

"What?" She asked. 

"You cannot leave Rosewood. You could be in danger," I said. 

"Oh my god. Did Paige put you up to this? I thought you apologized. I thought you wanted a chance. Get over yourself Spencer," Emily said. 

"No. Em, I-" I started, but it was no use. She had hung up, and I was no closer to helping her. I couldn't even get up off of my bed and walk, so I just laid there, hating myself.