Premature

*Hanna's POV*

I sighed as I sat down on my bed. Tomorrow was my wedding. I was showing big time, and we had only invited a few of the people I was closest to. But it was still my wedding. Tonight was the last night I would be named Hanna Marin. Tomorrow I would be Hanna Rivers. I smiled, wishing I could be with Caleb tonght, but knowing we couldn't. 

I gasped as a pain was sent through my stomach. It felt like a contraction, but I shrugged it off, knowing they weren't uncommon. I read a book, a few more contractions coming, and I started to panic. I knew it wasn't time. We had specifically booked the wedding for this date, because it was still a month and a half out from my due date. 

I screamed as a particularily painful contraction hit,  and I glanced at the clock, knowing I needed to time it. When the next contraction hit six minutes later, I knew it was time to buck up and go to the hospital. 

I grabbed a few of my clothes. I hadn't packed a go bag yet because it was still so early, and I grabbed my cell phone, trying to turn the doorknob to get out of my bedroom, but I couldn't. I looked down at the lock, thinking I might have accidentally locked it without knowing, but I didn't. 

The door was jammed. And I was trapped. I screamed, knowing my mom had gone out with Ted and she probably wouldn't be home for hours. Caleb wouldn't come, because he wasn't supposed to see me until I walked down the aisle. And I screamed, knowing the baby would be born with parents that weren't married. That was exactly what I hadn't wanted. 

I reached for my cell phone, which I had dropped in the confusion, and called my mom's cell. It went to voicemail after agonizing long seconds of ringing. I called Caleb, knowing he might not answer because he wasn't supposed to. I called Aria, who had mentioned going out with Ezra. I called my mom again, and then another time. No use. 

And that's when the text came in. 

Sorry, bitch. I know how much pain you must be in. But you have no idea how easy it is to jam a lock from the outside. Enjoy childbirth. -A

I screamed bloody murder, and called everyone three more times. I even called Spencer. My dad. Mona. Even Mona. 

Finally, my mom picked up the phone. 

"Are you ok? I left my phone and I didn't hear your calls," my mom said. 

"No. I'm not ok. I'm in labor. My contractions are at three minutes. And the doorknob to my room is jammed. I'm...I'm crowning, mom," I cried, feeling below and holding back a scream. I was crowning in my bedroom. This was a nightmare. 

"Ok. Stay calm. I'll be right there," she said. 

"Ok," I said, pulling the phone away from my ear and screaming. 

"Have you called 911?" She asked. 

"No," I said. 

"Call them. Right now," my mom said, clearly angry I hadn't thought of that myself. I hung up and dialed. 

"911 what is your emergency?" The operator said. 

"My name is Hanna Marin and I'm trapped in my room. I'm having contractions three minutes apart and I'm crowning," I said, still crying. I screamed as another one hit my body. 

"Alright. We're sending an ambulance your way. Are you home alone?" The operator asked. 

"Yes, I am. I contacted my mom, she's on her way here," I said. 

"Hang in there, sweetheart. I'll stay on the line with you. Just stay calm and breath," she said. I screamed as I looked down to a pool of blood around where I was sitting. 

"I'm bleeding," I said, feeling like I needed to throw up as I saw more of the head slowly sliding out. 

"How much blood is there?" The woman asked. 

"I don't know. It's pooling there. And I feel like I need to push," I said. 

"Try not to push. It's not good for the baby to be born without a doctor," the operator said. 

"I really can't help it! It hurts so bad!" I screamed, pushing without even thinking about it. I saw the baby's face, and I started crying harder. 

"I see it's face," I yelled, right as my mother threw open the door and gasped. 

"Alright. I suggest you start pushing with each contraction. Is there someone else in the room with you? I thought I heard something," the operator said. 

"My mom," I said. 

"Have her help you. Tell her to catch the baby," the operator said. 

"She says I need to push and you should help me catch the baby," I cried. My mom nodded and got on the floor beside me. I felt a contraction and I pushed. 

"Good. You're doing good, honey. You'll be just fine. I know you will. I love you so much. You'll do fine," My mom coached. I hung up the phone, because the operator was making me go crazy, and I called Caleb, who finally picked up. 

"Hanna, what's going on. Are you alright?" He asked. 

"I'm pushing," I screeched. 

"Oh my god. I'm on my way to the hospital right now. I'll be there soon," he said. 

"I'm not at the hospital," I said, then screamed and pushed as another contraction hit. 

"You're so close, honey. Almost there," my mom said. 

"What do you mean you're not at the hospital, Hanna?" Caleb asked. 

"Pushing...on my bedroom...floor...got trapped by A in my room...couldn't make it....mom's catching the baby," I said, screaming as I pushed again and I felt a big relief as the baby finally came out. 

"It's a girl,"  My mom said, holding the baby in her arms. 

"Caleb...it's a girl," I said, before I saw stars and everything went black.