News

*Hanna's POV*

I walked into the house, followed by Caleb. We were telling my mother about the engagement. The pregnancy, she already knew. 

"What's up?" She asked us. 

"Mrs. Marin, we would like to tell you something," Caleb said. 

"Well, it can't be much worse than my daughter getting knocked up," she said. I rolled my eyes. 

"Mom, we're getting married," I said.

"Married?" She asked.

"Yes. We want your blessing," Caleb said. 

"Hanna your life is already changing so much. Why do you want to add another change to that?" My mother said. 

"Because I love Caleb. I want the baby to grow up in a loving home. With two married parents who love each other so much. He got down on one knee," I said, smiling at my mtoher. She smiled back. 

"Hanna, if you feel like this is right for you, then go ahead. But I do think you should hold off for a little while. Maybe until the baby is born. You can get the feel of being parents, and then the baby can be the flower girl or the ring bearer at your wedding," my mother said. 

"I want to do it now. I want the baby to be born with two married parents, so that on the birth certificate, it can say that my last name is Rivers. That the baby had two married parents. Not Hanna Marin and Caleb Rivers," I said. 

"Alright. But please keep the ceremony small," My mother said. 

"Only close friends and family will be there," I said. She nodded. 

"Where are you going to live?" She asked .

"That's another thing we wanted to talk to you about," I said. 

"What is it?" She asked. 

"I'm moving in with Caleb right now. I'm literally grabbing a few of my things and I'll   move the rest tomorrow," I said. 

"Well, you are eighteen. If that's what you want," my mom said.

"I love you," I told her, hugging her. 

"I love you, too, Hanna," she said.