Hungover

*Spencer's POV*

I woke up the next morning still in my clothes from the day before. I had droppped the cigarette on one of my textbooks. I was thankful it hadn't set my room on fire.

I tried to sit up, but my head was heavy and the edges of my vision went black. I groaned and closed my eyes. Then my stomach dropped. Because I realized I was pregnant. And I had been drinking and smoking. 

The bad thing was, I was jittery. I had gotten hooked on cigarettes from the first one I had smoked in my drunken haze the night before, and I needed another one. It was making my brain fuzzy. The first thing I did was light up another cigarette and finished it before going downstairs to face my mother. 

"Spencer, were you telling the truth last night, or was it a drunken joke?" She said immediately when she saw me. 

"I am pregnant, if that's what you mean," I muttered. Loud noises still hurt my head. 

"And you went out and got drunk? I will address the fact that you're pregnant later. Do you not realize that you are now responsible not only for your health, but your unborn child's as well?" She said. 

"Mom, I cheated on Toby. I went to a club or something while he was out of town. I've had my period since I last had sex with him. I was a mix of drunk and high at the club and I think I cheated on him. So when I told him, he kicked me out. And I went to a bar," I said. 

"Pregnant? Spencer, you need to think. Is that smoke I smell?" She said. 

"I don't know what you're talking about," I said. 

"Spencer, smoking isn't good for babies either," she said. 

"Mom, will you lay off? I know I screwed up, ok?" I said. 

"Alright. Toby will come around. He may be hurt now, but I know you had no intention to cheat on him," she said. I nodded and went over to make breakfast. I ate about 10 pancakes before going upstairs and trying to fit my bloated stomach into a pair of skinny jeans and a tight fitting top. I was going to meet the girls.