Hating My Life

*Spencer's POV*

I drove away from the girls and flipped them off, lighting a cigarette and taking a drag off of it. I got home and pulled off my pants. My tight shirt was stretching over my swollen belly. I rubbed it and imagined it was actually my baby. The baby that was proof I had cheated on Toby. 

I couldn't take it anymore. I opened my dad's booze cabinet and grabbed vodka. I took a swig straight out of the bottle and sighed as my head started getting fuzzy. I lit up another cigarette once the first was finished, and I dug into the refridgerator, sitting at the bar, drinking out of the vodka, smoking, and stuffing myself with the whole pie I had pulled out of the fridge. Not to mention I was sitting there in a thong, my tight shirt riding up until it was over my belly button.

Once the pie was gone, I dug in the refridgerator again and pulled out a chicken casserole, a half eaten lasagne, and some leftover cake. I was surprised my mother had allowed the cake to stay in the fridge. She hated temptations. 

I quickly devoured the lasagne and then sighed, rubbing my belly, trying to make more room for the casserole and cake. Even though I was full past my limit, I dug into the casserole, not bothering to put it on a plate. I was determined to eat the whole thing. After that, I started on the cake. I was struggling to breath with the tight top on, so I pulled it off and was sitting at the bar with only my bra and thong on. I gasped as I felt my stomach hit the bar when I breathed in, and I looked down. I looked about 9 months pregnant, just from all the food. My boobs were also busting out of my bra, and when I turned to look at my ass, it's toned quality was gone. It bulged out a little bit, but not so much that it was fat. It was just big. 

I got up and waddled back over to the fridge, pulling out a leftover pizza and finishing it. I called in to order three large pizzas, topped with everything, and I went back to eating out the fridge. 

I heard a knock on the front door and I went to open it. The pizza delivery boy just stared at me for a long time. 

"How much do I owe you?" I asked him. 

"Umm...$23.46," he stammered. I waddled back over to the counter and got the money for him, taking the pizzas. 

"Are you pregnant?" he asked.

"yeah, I am," I said, shutting the door in his face. I ate all three of the pizzas in under a half an hour. By that time, I was completely full and I felt like I was going to burst. My stomach was round and firm, and it looked like I was at a full term pregnancy with triplets by that time. I laid on the couch with my dad's bottle of vodka, which I finished off, then I lit another cigarette. I heard my mom pull into the driveway and I hurried to pick up my discarded clothes and waddle up the stairs as fast as I could. I sighed with relief when she didn't see me, and I looked down at my stomach which seemed to have expanded with the effort to get up the stairs.

I fell on my bed and slept until morning.