Maid of Honor

*Hanna's POV*

I went over to Aria's house and rang the doorbell. She was at the door in a few seconds, pulling me inside towards the kitchen, so we could have a snack and talk. 

"So what's up?" She asked. 

"Caleb and I are getting married," I said, barely containing my excitement.

"Oh my god! That's so exciting!" She said, Oreo still in her mouth.

"I know! And I want you to be the maid of honor," I said. She was speechless for a second before getting up and wrapping her arms around me. 

"Of course I will!" She squealed.

"Good! Oh. But no booze at the bridal shower or bachelorette party. I don't want to be tempted," I said. 

"Of course not. Over half the girls at your bachelorette party are going to be pregnant, too," she said. 

"About that. Unless Spencer cleans up her act, I don't want her there. Or in my bridal party," I said. 

"I get that. She asked me to bring her three cakes so she could eat them all without her mom finding out a few hours ago," Aria told me. 

"Oh my god. She needs to get her act together," I said, rolling my eyes and pulling another Oreo out of the package. 

"She's going to find out what being Hefty Hanna was like real quickly," Aria said. 

"She's not going to like it, either. Trust me," I said, remembering the days before I had lost all the weight.

"So...not to put a damper on the good mood, but there's something I think I should tell you," Aria said. 

"What?" I asked. 

"I got a text from -A," Aria said. 

"What did it say?" I asked. 

"I'm back and I'm taking the weakest link down, Bitch, -A," Aria said. 

"I'm thinking she means Spencer," I said, rolling my eyes. 

"I'm thinking so," Aria sighed. 

"She's a complete mess. Of course she's an easy target for -A," I said. 

"The thing is, I'm not sure I really want to protect her. She's a ticking time bomb, and when she explodes, it's going to damage us more than her," I said. 

"Yeah. I guess we just let it play out and see what happens," I said. 

"Do I show this to Emily?" Aria asked.

"No. Emily might try to help Spencer. And if she does, she'll be ruined, too," I said.

"This is the first time we've just let -A do what he wants," Aria said. 

"This is the first time Spencer's been a major bitch," I said.