Telling Ezra

*Aria's POV*

I took a deep breath as I knocked on Ezra's apartment door. He answered almost immediately, pulling me into the apartment and engulfing me into a bear hug. I kissed him.

"Why are you here?" He asked, smiling at me. Only he could make that sound like it wasn't an insult. 

"I need to talk to you," I said.

"Oh god. You're breaking up with me," he said.

"God, no," I said. 

"You're moving away? It's something bad when you start like that," he said. 

"You interpret it how you want," I said. 

"That really doesn't sound good," he said, the smile completely wiped off his features. 

"Do you love me?" I asked him. 

"Of course I do," he said.

"No matter what?" I prodded.

"Forever and always," he responded.

"You might want to sit down," I said. 

"God, Aria, no preamble, just tell me," he said. 

"Ok. You asked for it. Ezra...I'm....I'm pregnant," I said. He stared at me for a second. 

"Aria thats wonderful," He said, smiling again and kissing me. 

"You're not mad?" I asked him. 

"Aria it would be very high school of me to get mad and leave you just because of that. We're going to be great parents. You do want to keep it, right?" He asked. 

"Of course I want to keep it. I just don't know how I'm going to tell my family," I said. 

"I'll come with you. To dinner. I was invited anyway. Your mother is warming up to me," Ezra said. 

"Yeah, well, mom always did have a soft spot for you. Maybe we should just tell her first and leave dad out for a while," I said. 

"Your dad needs to know, Aria," he said. 

"Yeah, but not right away. We'll telll my mom first, and Mike if he's there," I said. 

"Sounds good. I can't believe you thought I would be mad," Ezra said. 

"I didn't know how you would take it," I said. 

"I'm really happy," he said, pulling me close and kissing me.