Authors Note.

Hi ! My name is Lisa and I am a 15 year old girl who loves writning, and I am also swedish. So if I suck at writing in english you will know why.

Recently I watched a mocie called Captain America, then I watched another movie called Captain America: The Winter Soldier, I also whatched The Avengers , The Avengers: Age Of Ultron. 
I came to the conclusion that I was madly in love with Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes. So after about a week of thinking about this I decided to write imagines and preferences about them. I have not benn a fan for 3 years or something , I do not even want to call myself a fan. I just want to call myself someone who is madly inlove with those two and someone who decided to write about them.

I will be taking request about something you would like to read, but I will not write an imagine for someone because those things bothers me very much. Not because it is bad because it is really a lovely thought of the writer ( makes me sound like an ass ) but whenever I am reading an book full of imagines I always gets so bothered when the imagine is dedicated to someone. Because I really just want to imagine myself. I am really sorry if I upset someone with this, it was not my intention. I just wanted to clear the air so everyone know what I will and will not be doing.
   And ofcourse this can change, someday I might be feeling the urge to write to someone and then I will.
But for now I would just appreciate requests about stories and preferences. Because I will be doing those too but I thout the title for this would be so long so I just wrote imagines.

I DO NOT OWN CAPTAIN AMERICA OR THE WINTER SOLDIER.
I ONLY OWN THE IDEA OF THE STORIES AND SOMETIMES I GET INSPIRATION FROM ANYONE ELSE.

OBS !! The first chapters are a mess but I am trying to edit as much as I possiblt can, the chapters get better after a while so please keep reading !!

This was almost longer then the stories haha. But I really hope you will be enjoying these imagines and please comment if you gave something you are wondering.
Xo Lisa