"We should go take our pictures, now that theres no line" Chloe suggested.

"Yeah, we just gotta find Calum" I slumped down in my seat. My eyes carefully wondered around the room looking for Calum.

"Oh my god is that him?" Chloe pointed to a guy dancing with a group of girls. I squinted, it was. We all burst out into laughter, Ashton went to grabbed him, while me and Chloe headed towards the photographer.

We took the chance to take 2 pictures before the boys came to join us.

The boys soon came back, we took like 2 group picture. One normal and one like cute and weirdish.

Then as "couples" we took one together. Just the two. When the photographer handed us the photo we laughed at them. He went back to siting and texting someone on his phone.

"They're cute" I said, walking back to our table. We all sat down.

"Yeah.." They all agreed.

"I don't know about you guys but this is really boring, they've practically been playing the same songs over and over" Calum slumped in his seat.

"Yeah it is" Chloe agreed.

"I actually expected something more amusing to happen, I don't know what, but I did" I agreed with them.

Ashton just nodded. I groaned, if we ditched the place, everything we probably be closed.

"What shall we do?" I asked, placing my hands on the table, an playing with the little plastic stars they had sprinkled over the tables.

"We could go to to" Chloe stuttered, thinking of a place, "the lake"

"Yeah we could go there." Calum nodded.

"One last dance though" Chloe said, pulling us all towards the dance floor.

We danced to the energetic songs that played. When we had began to sweat a little, we decided to leave. I took my shoes off an carried them on my hands along with my phone.

The drive to the lake was long. I would've almost fallen asleep in the car if it wasn't for Ashton blasting his music the whole ride.

The lake was hidden in the forest, making it open to anyone one any time of the day. But no one really came because they thought it was too dangerous to be out in the middle of the woods late at night. No one except, potheads and stupid drunk kids. And obviously us.

I left my shoes in the car, which was a stupid idea. But I don't think I could've taken another step with them on. The trail was made by everyone who walked to the lake. Which was very easy to follow, except at night. We tried to use the moonlight to shine down on the floor, but being covered by trees and all, only small sections were visible. Ashton used his phones flash, which had little battery left. We safely made it to the lake. I was already sweating for the long walk, and my feet were covered in dirt.

I plopped down on the floor. Ashton sat beside me. While Calum and Chloe sat a bit closer to the lake.

"Its nice being in the fresh air and all" I said to Ashton.

"Better then being in the gym" he nodded.

•ASHTON'S POV•

Her hair was messy, and her makeup was running once again. You could tell she wanted to get out of her dress, by the was she shifted uncomfortably.

When I looked over back a Chloe and Calum, they had both stripped down to their underwear, and were heading into the lake.

"What are you two doing?" Zoë shouted, also noticing.

"We're going in for a swim" Chloe laughed.

They had already made it to the water, and were both happily swimming.

"Fuck it, I'm going too" Zoë said getting up, she tugged the zipper of her dress, which sat in the middle of her back, as far as she could go.

"Let me help you" I offered, getting up. I pushed her hair away, and had the zipper reach down to where her underwear began. She easily slipped off her dress, and thanked me before running back into the water.

"Are you coming?" Calum asked me. I thought about it for a second.

I stripped down to my boxers, messily laying my cloth next to Zoë's dress. I ran into the water joining them. The water was surprisingly warm when I got in.

"Woah Ashton have you been working out?" Zoë pointed out, poking my biceps.

"Yeah a little bit" I shrugged. The moon barely shone light tonight, it surprised me Zoë actually noticed.

"We're all just so badass swimming here" Chloe laughed.

"Very" Zoë agreed, laughing along with her. Now that we were hear we didn't know what to really do. Swimming could get boring.

"Why don't we play that one game where you sit on the other persons shoulder and try and knock the other person off?" Calum suggested. We all agreed, none of us knowing what the game was called, but we knew what he was talking about.

Me and Zoë were one team, and Calum and Chloe were the other.

It took a while for either of the girls to get on our shoulders. Each of them laughing every time they fell trying to sit.

Once we were all good, me and Calum slowly and carefully made our way towards each other. Zoë's legs wrapped around me, her feet lying on my chest as I held on to her calfs. She messed with my hair as she sat.

"Ok ready girls?" Calum asked.

"Yep!" They both said, surprisingly excited that they would practically be beating each other up.