47. Universe, why did I lie?

Thomas POV

I'm so glad it went okay with Isabella. But it went better than I thought, so what am I supposed to do now? Go back to the recording again? Probably, though it'll seem... awkward.
I mean, I went away all nervous and said this could take a while, and then I come back the same day?
I should probably wait one more day or so. But I want to be with Dylan-

Suddenly my phone starts ringing and when I answer I can hear a familiar voice.

"Hey," greeted Dylan on the other line. Speaking of the devil...

"What?" He asks, and I realise that I said it out loud. Luckily the signal isn't the best, so he didn't hear much of it.

"Nothing! Hi, how are you?" I quickly change the subject.

"I'm fine, you?"

"Fine."

Silence. He doesn't ask about Isabella.

"Hey, I... Uh, I've been thinking. When you've broken up with Isabella and all that stuff... Will you be my boyfriend? I don't know if we already are together, and thanks why I want to make sure. And I know it's pretty lame to ask it over phone, but I'm too awkward to ask it face to face. And I think I love you, also." Dylan suddenly says. At first I'm stunned by his words, but then I say,

"You think you love me?"

He laughs.

"Should I take that as a yes or a no?"

"I think you should take it as a yes."

"Awesome," He laughs again, sounding really happy, and it's not only his laugh that tells me that. Then there's another silence, but this time I smile into it.

"Right, I've thought about another thing too." He admits and sounds serious again.

"Yeah?"

"How are we going to... you know, come out? To everyone. I mean, the whole set already knows, but the media don't, and I'd like to be the one that tells them, rather than that Diana would tell the whole Internet." He chuckles. I freeze. I haven't really thought about that much. Coming out to society. I don't even know if I'm ready to do it yet? I'm scared of how everyone will react. I know, I shouldn't be, but I am.

"Thomas? Did you hear what I just asked?" Dylan asks and cuts off my thoughts.

"W-what?"

"Have you broken up with Isabella yet?"

I can't even think before my mouth opens and I say,
"No, I'll probably do it tomorrow."

Why did I say that? Why did I lie? I broke up with her today and I don't want to lie to Dylan... So why am I?

"Oh... Okay, but do it quick because Wes wants you back by tomorrow."

"What? Why?" This was a surprise, and not a nice one.

"Apparently we're late with the movie, you know with all the stuff that has happened..."

He's thinking about his dad and about how Kaya could've died.

"Okay, tell Wes I'll take an early plane."

"Sure. So, I've got to go, but I guess I'll see you tomorrow then." Dylan says and I reply,

"Of course. Thank you, bye!"

And he hangs up. I need to look up early planes, but first of all I need to figure out why I lied to Dylan.
---
A/n: Hi everyone!

Why do you think he lied??

God, it's been so long since I updated hah, but do you know what?
I found out I actually have something suspiciously similar to a life out there somewhere.
I know, sick, isn't it?

And Happy Valentine's Day!
(Guess who'll be spending it alone? Me) But if I could, I'd take you all on a date :3 srsly.

aND 70K VIEWS????? WHAT?????? IS???????? THIS???????????? thaaaaaaaaaank yoooooou sosososo much ilysm❤

And I'm sorry, but I really need to go to sleep now (it's 2.36am help) but I'll probably publish this tomorrow (or later today lol) so see you then!
Thank you again and see ya in the next chapter

❤👽🌚😀