14. Long hangover

Dylans POV

The ache in my head wakes me up. Oh my... What happened? It's difficult to remember. Therefore, I decide it's better not to try.
I check the time. It's mid day. Damm. I usually sleep to at least 9 or 10PM but this, I figure, is because of the alchohol I consumed yesterday.
I get dressed pretty fast and head down to the cafeteria where they're now serving lunch.

I grab a simple sandwich since I'm not that hungry, and I don't think food is going to ease the headache. But food will help the groaning monster in my stomach.

I spot Kaya, Ki Hong, Jacob and Kat. Kaya sees me and waves me over. I head to their table and sit down in a seat beside Kaya.

"What's up?" I greet and Kaya quickly responds.

"Nothing! I mean, just chatting about the party last night. It got pretty wild, huh?"

I stare at her in confusion at first, but then I remember that Kaya fell asleep on the couch. She wouldn't remember much either.

"Uh... Yeah, I think so." I reply. "I don't really... remember. I was pretty drunk."

"Man, me too." Ki Hong groans and rubs his eyes. "I have one hell of a hangover."

"Same here." I sigh. Suddenly, Kaya smirks.

"Also, I've heard some rumours about you..." She starts and I frown. Rumours about me? What kind of rumours? Hopefully not too bad. I've had rumours about me before, and let me assure you it is not fun. There has been some really weird one's, like the one about me and Bella Thorne. That was a real nightmare. Luckily I managed to stop it before it got serious...

"Getting a ride home by Thomas!" She smiles even bigger. I act confused, but in reality I'm pretty relieved that it wasn't too bad. I can live with that. Besides, it's actually true.

"Really? I can't remember, I was too drunk."
That's a lie. I remember asking him for a ride and then getting into his car. Maybe something else too, but let's not bring that up right now. Kaya looks a little disappointed.
"You can't remember? Not even..." Kaya trails off as her gaze lands on something, or rather someone, behind me.

"Hi, Thomas!"

---

A/n:
HEY GUYS IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN YEARS BUT THOMAS SANGSTER (!!!!!!!!)
IS NOW 25 (even though he looks like 15) AND I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH A LOT OF OTHER STUFF TOO AND (!!!!!!!!!!!!!) THE SCORCH TRAILS TRAILER COMES OUT TOMORROW (!!!!!!!!!!!!!) AND IT TOOK A WHILE (as you probably noticed) UNTIL I GOT IDEAS FOR THIS CHAPTER SO YEAH...
THAT'S WHY
IDK WHY I'M USING CAPS BTW
and if you wonder why that pic^ means, look at chapter number 9. If you've read chapter number 9 you probably know that (according to meh) Dylan called Thomas Tommyboy (EW), but when I found out that he actually called him Trombone, I found that funnier and used that instead.
Buuut ok it's starting to feel like the a/n is longer than the chapter so
BYE, SEE YA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER🌚💘