23. I'm so sorry

Dylan's POV
I fight back the tears as I leave Thomas and the others behind me and get into the airplane.
It's not only the fact that I probably won't see them in weeks that makes me want to cry, it's the fact that I'm going home to my dad, who has fucking cancer.
I'm not really exited.

When the plane lifts, I plug in my headphones and starts listen the amazing sound of Fall Out Boy. Then I fall asleep.

A couple of hours later I wake up by the plane shaking.
What's happening?
I think and plug out the headphones, which is still playing Fall Out Boy. I get a bad feeling in my stomach when the plane shakes again. The other passengers is asking what's happening and some of them is looks sickly green.
"Dear passengers, we have some problems with th..."
The raspy voice gets so raspy no one can hear it anymore and this time, the third, the plane shakes really bad and some people scream. I can feel my breathing get faster and the feeling is not just a feeling anymore. The masks that'll help us breathing (a/n: I've forgotten tha names sryyy) falls down and I put it on. This time the plane doesn't shake. It falls. I look out through the window on my left side and gasp. The propeller. It's on fire. Now, some of the passengers scream, some throws up and some has already fainted. But the only thing I can do is sit still. I know what's going to happen, but I'm not ready, not yet. The last thing that goes through my mind before everything gets black is imagines of Julia, my Mom, Dad and Thomas.
I love you...
I love you.
Is all I can think of before everything turns black.
•••
Thomas' POV
It was four hours since Dylan left. He kissed me on my cheek. I blush when I think about it. Maybe when he comes back, I'll have the courage to tell him about my feelings for him...? I hope so.
My thoughts get interrupted by a knocking on my door.
"Come in!" I yell as I stand up.
Someone open the door. It's Ki.
"Hi, what is it?" I ask when I see his furrow.
"It's Wes." Ki says. "He wants to meet all of us. Now."

The whole film team and cast gather in our largest studio to hear Wes. As soon as I get my first glimpse of him, I understand that something is wrong.
His eyes is red by... crying? What is going on? Now I'm really worried.
"Hey guys," he starts with a raspy voice. "As many of you've probably noticed, I've cried. I'll tell you why. Today, four hours ago, one of the most talented human in the world left us to go home to his sick dad. Three hours ago, his plan crashed. There where no survivors. None. Not even Dylan, who's one of the strongest people I know could make it. And I'm so sorry but he's gone. Our dear and loved Dylan O'Brien... is dead."
---
A/n:
I warned you.
D: D: D:
IM SO SORRY GUYS. IM SO SORRY

HAHAHAGAJ JUST KIDDING THIS WASNT A CHAPTER ILL PUBLISH THE REAL ONE SOON DONT KILL ME IT WAS A JOKE HAHAGAGSS
seriously, it was a joke, Dylan is NOT dead or anything near it❤️😂❤️