32. Find suspicion

Dylan's POV (again ikr hehehe)

Four days later Thomas and I haven't spoken to each other, except when filming as we are forced to talk. But those are just fake conversations, scripted. I miss the real one's.
He talks a lot to Diana instead. I have no idea what they're talking about, but one time I heard Diana mention 'kiss you'.
That didn't feel good to hear. What if they're... together? A couple? The thought makes my stomach knot.
No, I would've known in that case. Someone would've told me. Things spead like wildfire on set.
But what if they're in love? It seems like it, considering how much they talk. The knots tighten.
Therefore, I slowly distance myself from them. I've started hanging out more with Kaya. Sometimes Thomas sees me and greets, but it's like Diana's always there, so I always find excuses to get away. I haven't talked to anyone about this, not even Kaya. She has asked a few times, but I can't manage to utter the words.

"Hey, how are you?" Someone asks and my train of thought goes of the rails.

"Uh..." It takes a few seconds for me to collect myself and realise that I'm still in the studio. Also that Thomas is standing in front of me with his hand on my shoulder.
Even though I haven't touched or talked with him much in these past days, his touch still sends sparks to my shoulder. I wish I could pull the contact out. It's just stupid that he has this effect on me.

"I'm fine, I just..."

"Spaced out? Yeah, I noticed." He chuckles and removes his hand. The warmth from it still lingers. "What were you thinking about?"

Before I reply, I glance behind Thomas. No Diana. Thank God.

"Nothing... Where's Diana?"

He frowns.
"Don't know. Why?"

"She's usually so... Clingy."

Thomas' frown deepens.
"What do you mean?"

"She always seems to be around... You." I say hesitatingly, regretting that I mentioned her in the first place.

"Yeah, we chat a lot." Thomas says dismissively, but I won't let it go.

"What do you talk about?"

"Why is it so important to you?" He snaps.

"No reason." I refuse to meet his eyes.

"And what do you have against Diana?" He continues, raising his voice a bit.

"Nothing! I didn't say-"

"Well it seems like you do! And maybe I want her around. She's at least not as pressuring as you are!" He finishes and storms off.

I now realise that I have only made everything worse. Now he thinks I don't like Diana (which I won't really admit but is kinda true) and also that I am some kind of stalker or something. Shit.

---

A/n:

And then I'll leave you with some kind of shitty cliffhanger.
You're very welcome. And I'm sorry for not updating for so long but I have been busy crying over the fact that
IM NOT AT SITC AND MEETING DAN AND PHIL
and that I'm returning to hell in like in two fu days.
HELP
my heart is breaking ok bye see ya😭❤️😪💔