34. Love?

Dylan's POV
I try to not think of it in the coming days, but his name appear in front of my eyes all the time. Thomas. I mean, he also appears in front of my eyes, and that's because we're supposed to be a couple, but it's like he's not there. The others are commenting about us being 'not as real as before', but now Diana is here. She's the reason Thomas and I are arguing. And yet, he hasn't said anything about her being his girlfriend or not, so there's no reason for me to be angry at him. I just can't let it go. I'm that kind of person who can't stand without revenge. But there's no need for revenge in this, the only thing that will be needed is an apology. Personally, I think he should apologise first, because he was the one snapping at me, but I know that I was the disagreeable. Maybe I should...? Yeah. I should. I know I should. I know he won't apologise because he wasn't the unpleasant one. I was. He deserves an apology, but Diana? Probably. Because Thomas has probably told her already. He tells her everything. Stop, Dylan. Enough of those thoughts. I need to stop thinking in that way. It'll only make it worse.
So, who will I start with? Thomas, of course. I'm just gonna find him.
-
After half an hour, I found him in his room (of course).
"So, what do you want?" He asks suspiciously when he stands out in the corridor with me.
"Uh... I was just going to... To say I'm sorry. For saying those things about you..." Thomas gives me a look. "And Diana."
"Well thank you, but I don't think I'm the one who you said those off-" he hesitate. "Should say sorry to."
"I-yeah. Okay."
"And I'm sorry too." He says. I nodded. Then I turned around and walked away. When I turned around the corner, I got a glimpse of him, still leaning against the wall and staring after me.
-
After looking for Diana for another half an hour, I find her talking to Ki Hong in the studio. He is about to explain how green screens worked, when I interrupt them.
"Uh... Excuse me?" I say and pokes Ki Hong's shoulder, since he had his back turned against me. He turns to look at me.
"Can I borrow you for a minute?" I asks and points at Diana.
"Yeah... Sure." She says hesitatingly, as if she weren't expecting me to talk with her (I wonder why).
Ki Hong's gaze darts between me and Diana before he says,
"Well, I'll leave you then. Diana, I'll wait for you in the dressing room."
"So..." Diana starts after an awkward silence. "Uh... What did you want?"
"Oh, um... I just... Thomas has told you about our fight, right?"
"Yeah... Yes, he did."
"And all the things I said, right?" My face reddens.
"Yeah, that too." She nods slowly.
"I... I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I didn't mean them."
She waves it away with her hand.
"I know, I know. When you get jealous you say things you don't mean." She says. Then she puts her hand over her mouth when she realises what she said.
"I'm sorry! I-" She says, but I cut her off.
"How did you...?" I say. Is it that obvious?
"I... It was pretty obvious, though Thomas didn't see it. He shouldn't be angry with you, I mean, I have been with him too much. Not that I don't want to hang out with him, but he should hang out with you more. And..." She sees my face and stops. It's a mix of a amazement and confusion.
"What?" She says.
"Can you say that again? Slower."
She laughs and I actually smile. She isn't that bad. She just wanted to hang out with the famous Thomas Sangster. I mean, who wouldn't want to? He's amazing. Wrong track, Dylan.
"So... You and him aren't in a... R-relationship?"
She widens her eyes.
"Oh my god, no! No, I would never, ever steal him from you!" She gasps.
"It's okay, I know you... ship me and Thomas. He has told me." I smile and blush.
"You're blushing! How cute! And he has told you? That's even cuter!" She squeals and only makes me blush more.
"Have he also told you that the only thing we talk about is Dylmas? He's always nagging about why we ship you and..." She cuts off herself again when I gasp.
"Oh my god. He haven't told you, have he?"
I shake my head.
"Oh no! What's he going to say now? Of course I was going to say that, he'll hate me now!"
"Calm down, I won't say anything! It would be too awkward for me too."
She stares at me.
"Really? That would be really nice."
I nod.
"Of course I won't tell him. But there's something you can tell me..."
---
A/n:
LOL CLIFFHANGER BYE
JK BUT GUYS
I'M GOING TO SEE THEM LIVE IN BIRMINGHAM!!1!1
WHO?
FRICKING DAN AND PHIL!!!1!1!1
AHHHHHHHHHHH
AND I'M MAYBE GOING TO MEET THEM AAASFHDJBKJHGVGNN
AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DYLAN OBRIEN!
YESTERDAT, HE GOT 24 YEARS OLD
WHAT?
MY BABIES ARE GROWING UP IM UUUH
AND SIRRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN FOREVER, BUT GUYS 17K READERS?
WHAAAAAAAAAT?
TYSM ILY TYSM ILY
OK I NEED TO SAY GOODBYE BEFORE MY HEART DIES SEE YA BYE🐱🌚😭😵😍😱