11. The dare

(Om någon från klassfan fortfarande läser, sluta nu🙃)

Thomas POV

"Dylan I'm coming in!" I yell and open his door, and suddenly I'm standing opposite Dylan, who's standing in the middle of the room - without a shirt. My eyes widen. I try to stare at his face instead of abs, but it's slightly difficult.

"Um.... Sorry", I can feel my cheeks heating up. Dylan blushes down to his throat. Cute, I surprisingly think. No, stop! God, not now.

"It's okay." Dylan mumbles. Awkward silence.

"Oh, right! I'll leave." I say and turn around.

"No, it's fine." Dylan says and I stop in my tracks. He wants me to stay? "I'm done."

I turn around and he faces me. With a crimson t-shirt on. Shoot... No. Nothing. It looks good on him, complementing his hair and eyes.

"Do you have Kaya's present?" He asks and I show him my pocket.

"Great." He smiles. "Let's go."

-

When we arrive at Kaya's, there's already a lot of people there. And when I say a lot, I mean a lot. Some people's dancing, some's drinking and some's outside, at the pool (Yes, Kaya has a pool). A few minutes after we enter, I spot Kaya.

"There!" I yell at Dylan over the loud music and point at her. We push our way past the dancing crowd and over to Kaya.

"Dylan, Thomas! Good to see you here!" She says and give us both hugs. Then she sees the present and frowns.

"I told you..."

"Not to buy you a present. We know." Dylan smirks. "But we did and we can't return it now, because I've lost the receipt."

"Dylan!" I punch him lightly on his arm. "What if she doesn't like it?"

"I'll probably not, because you dorks bought it." Kaya teases and Dylan replies,

"Well, then we might as well throw it away."

"No, no, no! It's fine, just put it in the pile over there," She says and points at a big stack of presents with her thumb over her shoulder.

"It looks like no one listened to Kaya." Dylan chuckles and we walk over to it.

-

After a while of partying, a few of us (Dylan, me, Ki, Kaya, Will and some other people who Kaya know that I don't) is sitting down in a circle to do - what Kaya calls it - the tradition.

Truth or Dare.

"Okay." Kaya says and her eyes wander over all the others in the circle. "Who wants to start?"

"Me! Me!" One of the girls whom I don't know volunteers and the boys behind her laugh.

"Fine. Daphne, truth or dare?"

The girl, Daphne quickly replies,
"Dare."

She looks hopeful and Kaya rolls her eyes when she says,
"Kiss Daniel."

I can swear I hear Daphne mumble "yes!" under her breath before she kisses one of the guys who laughed at her.

"Jeez, get a room!" Someone shouts after a while of kissing and they break apart, blushing but smiling.

"Daphne, your turn." Kaya smiles.

"Okay..."

It goes on like that for a while, and I'm not really listening, until my name is mentioned.

"...Thomas?"

"Sorry?" I wake up from my daydreams.

"Truth or dare Thomas?" Will asks. Oh god. Will's challenges are the most embarrassing and absurd one's. He can make you run naked around the house 50 times or drink 20 cups of water in 1 minutes (I did that once) (It wasn't nice).

Therefore, I choose,
"Truth."

Will looks a little disappointed, but lights up. I get worried.

"Who'd you rather kiss in this room?"

Shit.

I look around. There's a lot of people in this room, but my gaze rests at Dylan for a little longer than the others. I mumble the name, but no one seems to hear it. Thank God.

"What?" Will asks, leaning forward towards me to hear better.

"I don't know. Probably no one," I say a little louder. Probably. It's not a total lie. Will sighs and leans back.

"Fine. Your turn."

"Will." I smirk.

"Thomas. No." Will pretends to be terrified.

"Will. Yes. Truth or dare?"

Will hesitates.

"Dare..." He begins. "Or no, truth!"

"Okay, who-" I start, but Will desperately cuts me off.

"Dare! I take dare!"

"Fine, but you can't change your mind now."

I smile devilishly. I know what I should dare him to do. See, I think something is going on between him and one of Kaya's guests. They have talked a lot during this party and right now, they're sitting pretty close to each other.

"Kiss the prettiest person in this room."

I don't think Will pretends to be terrified anymore.

Then he leans in... towards me?

"Just kidding." He laughs. "You should've seen you face."

Then he turns around and kisses the girl beside him, proving me right.

-

Dylan's POV

I'm thirsty. God, I need a drink.

"Hey, where are you going?" Thomas asks when I rise from the circle. That sounds like I'm in some kind of satanic ritual or something. In one way, I guess I am. Although, it's not really a circle. Everyone is scattered everywhere, forming a slight oval.

"I'm thirsty, I'll be right back," I asure him and walk over to the table where the drinks are and grab one.

---

A/n:

Ok so the shirt thingy thing in the beggining isnt really a big thing alright, its just that they make it a big thing ok

I'M SORRY FOR THE STRANGE ENDING AND CHAPTER BUT I WANT TO DO TWO PARTS
IT'LL BE MORE EXITING
SEE YA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER bye💕