36. Give in

Dylan's POV

I've discovered a lot today. For example, Diana aren't that bad and that Thomas has been asking the same questions as I. Like, signs of interest from the other one, how many people ship us, etc.
That makes me feel embarrassed. Like, he has probably figured out that I like him already. Yep, I like him. More than a friend, or a best friend. I have admired him since the first time I saw him in Love Actually, actually.
But, if he asked those questions, maybe he likes me back? There's a small possibility... But no. He probably thought I was creepy and asked Diana why. Then he found out and now he's scared of me. I should probably stay away from him, because of more than one reason. Part, because I don't want to fight with him again, but also because I hate awkward situations. That is literally one of the worst things I can think of (except the darkness) and me and Thomas has already had so many awkward situations that I've lost count, plus that it'll probably get worse. I mean, I know what he has been asking about me and, of course, I am a good actor, but not around Thomas. He makes me kind of nervous and I will probably accidentally spill it all out at the worst moment. That's why I better avoid him, at least for now. He's difficult to stay away from, but I will try, both for his and my sake.
At the same moment as I've decided that, he appears from behind a corner in the studio and heads towards me. I'm starting to feel nervous because one, I will probably say something idiotic about something serious and two, he doesn't look very happy.
"Hi. How are you?" I say when he stands in front of me. Oh god, he has found out.
"I'm... Fine. Have you seen Diana?" He asks, straight to the point.
"Yeah... I think she and Kaya went to the dressing room. She said something about Ki Hong had let her down and-"
I can't even finish my sentence before Thomas mumbles a 'thank you' and hurries of in the direction to the dressing rooms.
I frown. What's up with him? What did he want from Diana?
Those questions and a few more circles around in my head, but I also can't help feeling a bit relieved. At least he doesn't seem to be upset with me or something. Actually, he almost seemed to be upset with Diana? But why?
---
A/n:
RLY SHORT CHAPTER IKR
BUT RN DYL IS NOT THE INTERESTING 1 RN
SO LET'S FOCUS ON tOMMYBOY IN NEXT CHAPTER K
ALSO,
THANK
YOU
THANK YOU THX
ILYILY
20K IS A BIG NUMBER WHAT (edit: bwahahahshshshh)
SRSLY I DIDN'T EVEN THIBK I'D GET 100....
SO THAAAAAANK YOOOU
I L Y S M
❤️❤️❤️
ALSO, I'M FRICKING DONE
WITH DOCTOR WHO
NO NOT RLY BUT I FINISHED S4 AND MY HEART IS EXTERMINATED BY A DALEK
I'M NOT GONNA SPOIL ANYTHING BUT YOU'RE GONNA CRY WHEN U WATCH IT
K NOW I NEED TO WATCH S5 BC MY HEART NEEDS TO REINCARNATE LIEK THE DOCTOR SO BYE,
SEE YA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER💖💖💖💖😱😭🌚😄