25. In the waiting room

Dylan's POV (wow I say that there'll be much of Thomas' POV and then it's from Dylan's next chapter... Good job)

I'm glad I was able to restrain from telling Thomas my "secret" when he called. I mean, what if he doesn't feel the same?
And yes, the secret is that I might have a... minor crush on him. But honestly, I don't know if I'll ever be able to tell him since it doesn't seem as if he feels the same. He probably sees me as a best friend or just as a friend. It stings a bit in me. Totally friend zoned.

I'm still sitting in the waiting room, but Julia and mom has now arrived and they're seated beside me, chatting anxiously. I choose to not join the conversation since I'm still a bit shaken up.
Good news, though. My dad is doing better. Just a little bit, but that still offers me a new glimmer of hope. Umfortunately, I haven't been able to visit him yet since he's still sleeping. He will apparently sleep a lot.

Back when I was younger and still lived with mom and dad, he used to sleep to at least 1PM. It's strange, because I can't sleep longer than to about 10. It's unobtainable for me. But he always slept like a rock. Immune to the sounds of me and Julia trashing the house while mom yelled at us. Later, it would turn out to be a perk, when we grew older and became rule-breaking teenagers who'd sneak out to party at night. Although, he'd always find out due to Julia and I's horrible hangovers. Then he'd shake his head disapprovingly but with a glimpse in his eye.
"Just don't tell your mom," he'd advise us as he poured us water and winked.

"Dylan, Julia and Lisa O'brien? Is there any O'brien's present?" A nurse who emerges from a room asks and gazes around the room, waiting for someone to claim the name.

"Yeah, that's us." I say and we all rise.

"Hello. I'd like to inform you that Partrick O'brien is awake."

---
A/n:
I'm sorry this wasn't an interesting chapter but this was most made for these two things.
1,
aT THIS COMIC CON THING
WITH TST CAST
OR WHAT THE HECK IT WAS
DID YOU HEAR DYLAN SAY... HE SAID...
"and I love Thomas... Brodie-Sangster"
AND WHEN HE LIKE TOUCHED THOMAS' FRICKING LEG
I MEAN HE WAS LEANINC ON IT AND THEN WHEN THEY MENTION THOMAS BRODIE-SANGSTER HE'S JUST LIKE "wohooo"
AND HES JUST SO TOUCHY WITH THOMAS ALL THE FRICKING THIME
AND THEN ON THE LAZER GAME IDK
THOMAS JUST FOLLOWS DYLAN AROUND LIKE EVERYWHERE
THEN THOMAS ASKS LIKE "who could play me"
AND DYLAN IS LIKE
"Brittany Robertson"
AND IF U DONT GET IT:
BRITTANY ROBERTSON
IS HIS GIRLFRIEND
THAT MEANS THOMAS
COULD PLAY DYLANS GIRLFRIEND AND THIS PICTURE ABOVE
AND NOT TO TALK ABOUT WHEN DYLAN INVITED THOMAS, AND ONLY THOMAS TO MEET THE TW CAST AND OMG IT WAS LIKE DANG FEELS AND DANG THEYRE IN A SECRET RELATIONSHIP AND DANG THEYRE SO IN LOVE AND I CANT HANDLE THE FEEEEEEEELS.....
*21 hours of crying laterrrr*
So, besides that proof of Dylmas, I thought about having a Q&A. If u don't know what a Q&A is, it's like a a/n but where the characters answer questions from the readers. Is that a good idea? If u think it is, write a question in the comments (and don't forget to write who it is to, too)!!!1!1
Ily, bye💗