13. Madness or cuteness?

Thomas POV

"Yessss! Thank you!" Dylan giggles and hugs me. I stop in my tracks at the sudden... Contact, but he doesn't notice and is already on his way out.

He told me I was cute... Then hugged me.
Stop, I tell myself. He's drunk, don't contemplate it, I decide and follow him.

"Come on, Dylan! We're leaving now!" I yell and open the car door for Dylan so he can get in. After escaping a guy who he tried to start a fight with, he climbs in and I quickly close his door and open mine.

-

Our hotel is thirty minutes away from Kaya, and after less than ten minutes Dylan falls asleep. Thank God.

I'm not saying he's annoying or anything but it's a little distracting when he tries to start a fight or calls me cute... Not that I... I mean, ugh. I don't know. Right now I just want to sleep as deep as Dylan does in the back seat. I gaze at him through the rear view mirror.

He's leaning against the window with his mouth slightly open and his eyes closed. I can see his eyes move under closed eyelids as he's probably dreaming. I also think he's drooling. I smile a bit.

The car is completely silent, except the sounds of the engine and Dylan's breaths, because I have no radio playing. That, since I'm afraid the noise will wake him. His breathing calms me. I realise I'm still looking back and forth at him through the mirror. Focus on the road, Thomas. Focus... His brown hair is tousled and the only thing that fills my normally pretty empty mind is how cute he looks. I smile even more to myself when I observe him. No way I'm ever going to tell someone about this, but he's really cute when he's asleep. And he's not doing bad things, so that's a plus too.

I chuckle sarcastically.
I have a girlfriend! When I look at Dylan, I always need to remind myself of that. He has a girlfriend too... I think? He hasn't talked about her as much as he used too. Maybe they've fought or something. I can't ignore the positive feeling in my gut that thought brings me.
Oh God, stop. I turn the radio on, not caring if Dylan wakes up anymore, and focus on the road.

---

A/n:
Sorry for the ending
but I'm not in the mood
to write rn
😓
BUT THE AWESOME THING IS THAT I ONLY GO TO SCHOOL TWO DAYS THIS WEEK!!!!
TWO DAYS!
YAAAAAy🌚🎉
Buuut it's still Monday😭
Ok I have to return to work or my teacher will kill me
see ya in the next chapter💘