Q&A

Hi guys, I'm back from Finland ;)
It was really fun, except that I had NO INTERNET.
Whaaaaaay
:(
Buuut I guess I said I would have a Q&A, so here it is (a small one) ;)

To: Thomas
From: @thomaswho
Q: Are you really in love with Dylan???!!!
A: In love? Um... W-what do you mean?

To: Dylan
From: Shuckiest_shuck
Q: When are you going to stop being so scared and just tell Thomas that you like him? Stop thinking and just tell him! Pleeeeaaase, I'm dying because you need to get together like... Right now!
A: I'm going to tell him when or if he ever shows interest in me but more importantly: YOURE DYING? SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE

To: Wes
From: @newtosangster
Q: Do you ship Dylmas/Newtmas?
A: Hell yes, they're my... What do you call it? OTP!

To: Thomas
From: @fangirls_fanboys_
Q: What would you have said if you actually slipped up and said "I love you" to Dylan?
A: I would probably 1, run away and hide in a cave or 2, find some bad excuse or 3, wait and see what he says and then find some bad excuse and then possibly run away and hide in a cave depending on what he says.

To: Thomas
From: @jillybean_
Q: When are you going to tell Dylan your true feelings? My fangirl heart can't take anymore of the waiting.
A: My true feelings? Do you mean what I truly feel about him or how I truly feel about pineapple on pizza?

To: Ki Hong and Kaya
From: @phanpalace
Q: Do you know that Dylan and Thomas IS IN LOVE?!!1?
A: Yes, me and Kaya have noticed something is indeed going on between those fools. I don't want to reveal too much, but we do have plans to make them confess their love to each other... Just don't tell them, it's going to be a surprise!

dONEEEEEE
AND NOW I DONT HAVE MUCH BATTERY
SO I HVE TO GO BUT I HOPE U THOGHT IT WAS FUN AND SEE YA SOOOON❤️🌚