35. Hides... along with the coca cola

Thomas' POV

I'm glad Dylan apologised to me yesterday. I hope he apologises to Diana as well, because she's the one who really deserves it.

I sigh, since those are the same thoughts as usual. Dylan, Diana, Dylan. Ugh. I decide I need to liven up my life and get something else on my mind, and text Ki. He replies almost immediately and we decide to meet up in the hotel lobby.

When I arrive, Ki is already there.

"Hi, man!" He smiles and waves. I nod at him, already feeling better.

"Yo."

"So, what are we about to do?" He asks and rubs his hands together as we slowly walk towards the exit.

"No idea, I was wondering if there's anything you'd like to do?" I ask and Ki is quick to reply,

"I'm starving."

I find that I'm hungry as well, something that I failed to notice before as my mind was occupied with Dylan. Hr's becoming an unhealthy obsession of sort, but (I'm not going to lie) it's worth it. "Me too. Should we eat here or-"

"McDonald's." Ki cuts me off and pushes me through the exit.

"I hate the food they have here." He explains and points at the hotel we're leaving behind us. "No burgers. No grease. Olny sallad."

His nose scrunches up and the end of his lips point downwards as he speaks. I laugh at the grimace he's pulling.

"Fine, if you want to get fat, I won't prevent you."

"Should we invite someone else?" He suddenly changes the topic. I'm used to it. We can be in the middle of a conversation about space and all of a sudden he starts talking about snails. It's very characteristic and can be annoying sometimes as he's very smart and our conversations are interesting.

"That depends. Who's someone else?"

"What about Diana?" He suggests, and for a moment I can distinguish shame on his face. "I haven't hung out with her as much as I thought I would."

Well, that's because I have stolen her for my sake, I think, also feeling slightly ahshamed.

"Uh, yeah. Sure, why not?" I agree and he pulls his phone out of his pocket and dials Diana's number.

"Hello? Diana? Hi, it's Ki Hong. I'm not in the dressing room anymore, if you were wondering." He speaks after a few signals has passed and Diana finally picks up. Dressing room?

"Well, Thomas and I are heading to McDonald's. Yeah, do you want to come?"

She says something and Ki laughs. He then stays quiet for a minute, leaving me in anticipation. I wait for him to reply so I can find out what she said.

"Oh, you're with Dylan? Wow. No, I just thought that you and him didn't... well, get along?"

Is she with Dylan? I thought he didn't like her? He must have apologised and realised that she weren't that bad. Good. I'm glad that he did that. He's such a great person and-

Not again. Focus on Ki Hong.

"Oh, okay. Yes, see you later!" And with that he hangs up.

"She's with-" He starts, but I interrupt him, finishing his sentence for him.

"Dylan. I heard you."

"I thought he didn't like her?" He questions, frowning. I find I'm frowning as well, since I though the same.

"Yeah, I know. Me too. But it appears we were both wrong. Unless they're strangling each other." I smirk and Ki hong does as  well. That's one hell of a mental image.