17. Your turn

Thomas' POV

I'm watching TV when someone suddenly knocks on my door. I walk over and open it, only for Kaya to invade my room.

"Kaya! Welcome in," I say when she's already entered. She stops a few feet away from me and puts her hans on her waist and stares at me.

"Hi, how are you?" I ask her, a little bit weirded out, when she doesn't say anything.

She grins at me.

"Great, just look at the new script!" She hands me the new script. Her grin grows.

"Thank y-" I start, but she cuts me off.

"Page 18." She whispers.

"Wh..." I don't get a chance to finish now either, because she's already left the room.

"If that's not weird, I don't know what is." I mutter to myself as I close the door. Then I look the script. Page 18, huh? Let's check it out.

Minho: "Wait... You..."
Points at Thomas.
Minho: "And you?"
Points at Newt, who nods. Newt takes Thomas' hand.
Newt: "We."

Oh... This is almost too much. Aren't this an action movie, and not a romance one? I sit down on my bed to read the whole script. I manage to find a few more scenes like that before I start wondering. Is this one of Kaya's jokes?
No, she can't write like this.

Does Wes get that this is going to make thing even more awkward between me and Dylan? Obviously not. I guess it's mine and Dylan's responsibility to fix that. I just wish it was easier.

---

A/n:
Poor Thomas, it won't get easier :( ;)
Lucky for u little fucks. Ily.
Jk I have no plans for the coming chapters, don't worry.
BUT.........(t)
I FEEL LIKE I WRITE TOo
SHORT CHAPTERS
BUT I JUST CANT MAKE tHEM LONGER
IM SO SORRY

anyways my male dudes, female dudes and genderless dudes,

See ya in the next chapter😎🍕💕